Fans allowed back after Dec 2nd

Curtains

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I suppose non season ticket holders won’t be pleased, but I think it’s only fair to give the tickets to those who gave the club their money, without knowing whether they’ll ever get it back. 

As well as the "loyalty" side of things, I also suspect there is less chance of abusing the situation, seeing as they pretty much have 99% of the STH's ID's, and each individual attendee will be allocated a set/specific seat location.

Under those circumstances, those attending might be a little more determined not to break the rules, and/or act like a complete and utter nobhead?*

*See Supermarkets/Harrods/Durdle Door/Bournemouth Beach/Gumpland in general/Millwall FC/10pm curfews etc...

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I really really want to go but I still know even live in Derby it could depend which of Derby you live in and what tier it is in.

Well, yes.  I suppose technically you are correct.  Although I'd be highly surprised if the city as a whole was then further split into different tiers.

I'm not aware of this happening elsewhere, but then it's not something I've looked into, so I could be totally and utterly wrong.

Fingers crossed for you, buddy! 

If worse comes to the worse, tell them you've moved in with Mucker, and that you now live so close to the ground, you can still hear the crowd on a matchday when we score! 

Oh... erm...   

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, yes.  I suppose technically you are correct.  Although I'd be highly surprised if the city as a whole was then further split into different tiers.

I'm not aware of this happening elsewhere, but then it's not something I've looked into, so I could be totally and utterly wrong.

Fingers crossed for you, buddy! 

If worse comes to the worse, tell them you've moved in with Mucker, and that you now live so close to the ground, you can still hear the crowd on a matchday when we score! 

Oh... erm...   

Well I think all 10k should be allowed in as you can be still be seats away from anyone.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well I think all 10k should be allowed in as you can be still be seats away from anyone.

I think its more the practicality of getting people to and from the stadium and maintaining social distancing.

I guess they could stagger peoples arrival times. But will some fans be happy to sit in an empty stadium for say 3 hours before kick off as the stadium slowly fills up. Likewise at the end of the match will those fans with a slot of 3 hours later sit in their seats compliantly while other fans start to leave?

Im only using 3 hours as an example...it could be 1 hour. I dont know. But the same applies.

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I have a season ticket for this season but I won’t be going until I have had the vaccine - it’s just the way it is 

Im glad i didnt bother, ill hopefully be back next season. Dont think i can be bothered with the hassle of the lottery to get a ticket anyway regardless of the health risks.

18 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Im glad i didnt bother, ill hopefully be back next season. Dont think i can be bothered with the hassle of the lottery to get a ticket anyway regardless of the health risks.

I don’t fancy being in a ground that mainly empty either to be honest 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t fancy being in a ground that mainly empty either to be honest 

Thank your lucky stars you dont live in Middlesborough then

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

...Said the Nottingham City Councillor to the Christmas Market Company Director!

I just thought....will toilets be open at the City ground if they drop a tier, or will they just poo in their seats anyway?

45 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well my dad last season use to have to leave 10 to 15min at home games before games finished.

I dont think forcing fans to leave early is an option though. I think this is the reason its not been done on a % basis at stadiums around the country.

Ok so easy to social distance in Anfield comparied with say The pIrelli, but you still have to get all those people there and home again.

Just now, Sith Happens said:

I just thought....will toilets be open at the City ground if they drop a tier, or will they just poo in their seats anyway?

changing the seats for commodes was the last I heard.  They don't like toilets down the A52 . Remember what they did to our toilets the other year .  Like cavemen first seeing fire , the reaction wasn't positive.

57 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Probably just use long drops onto the seats below!  It's clearly a blessing that they're not letting away fans in just yet, given their history of in-stadium toilet habits!

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

No doubt some will be unhappy and demanding more answers today but, on first reading it all seems pretty fair and probably the best they could do.

Given the uncertainty, I'm also not too surprised at the number of season tickets sold. 

To be honest, Id rather the club concentrated on refunding fans that still have money outstanding before worrying about getting fans back in the stadium.

The club is losing a lot of goodwill with its constant lying to fans.

Archived