Fans allowed back after Dec 2nd

Curtains

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Are all ST holders still happy paying out for a minute delayed stream. The club is laughing its head off at supporters. 

I doubt the club are laughing their heads off and, provided you're not listening to the commentary on the radio or something, does it matter if it's a minute delayed? (Not that it's as long as a minute surely).

If we were doing well and winning games then I doubt you'd even be asking the question. 

13 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Are all ST holders still happy paying out for a minute delayed stream. The club is laughing its head off at supporters. 

We're not paying anything for any stream.

Each (live in the stadium) game missed this season, is a game credit towards a 21/22 ST.

The access to the RamsTV live game streams is an added free bonus.

13 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt the club are laughing their heads off and, provided you're not listening to the commentary on the radio or something, does it matter if it's a minute delayed? (Not that it's as long as a minute surely).

If we were doing well and winning games then I doubt you'd even be asking the question. 

I don’t know I had two messages when Coventry scored and I sat there waiting and it was about a minute.

hi all

No one seems to have asked what for me is the most important question, which is - will a % of these seats be available to away fans?  There is nothing legally to prevent any of us travelling in a Covid secure way to another ground, observing all the protocols in the away end and yet still supporting our guys.  Millwall is a case in point - if I were a DCFC player I would prefer an empty ground rather than one containing 2000 Millwall troglodytes able to barrack me unhindered with no opposition.  This situation gives an unfair advantage to home teams in Tier 2 over those in Tier 3 if they can have home fans in but we can't, especially since Tier 2 is mostly the south, quelle surprise!

Does anyone know if there will be any seats made available to away fans at grounds in Tiers 1 & 2?  I wouldn't usually say this, but right now it's a shame that Plymouth aren't in the Championship LOL.

LR2

6 minutes ago, LondonRam2 said:

hi all

No one seems to have asked what for me is the most important question, which is - will a % of these seats be available to away fans?  There is nothing legally to prevent any of us travelling in a Covid secure way to another ground, observing all the protocols in the away end and yet still supporting our guys.  Millwall is a case in point - if I were a DCFC player I would prefer an empty ground rather than one containing 2000 Millwall troglodytes able to barrack me unhindered with no opposition.  This situation gives an unfair advantage to home teams in Tier 2 over those in Tier 3 if they can have home fans in but we can't, especially since Tier 2 is mostly the south, quelle surprise!

Does anyone know if there will be any seats made available to away fans at grounds in Tiers 1 & 2?  I wouldn't usually say this, but right now it's a shame that Plymouth aren't in the Championship LOL.

LR2

Agreed.  Why is it a form of punishment to make home teams play behind closed doors if they commit an offence.  This is a clear advantage offered to some home sides.  It is unfair 

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It still gets me how Millwall, London, is deemed ok for supporters to return back to their stadium but little old Derby apparently we are very high risk compared, it doesnt really add up.

MRG it is not the stadium that is the issue

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

We're not paying anything for any stream.

Each (live in the stadium) game missed this season, is a game credit towards a 21/22 ST.

The access to the RamsTV live game streams is an added free bonus.

I stand corrected. Misread some old information.  

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Everton, apparently, are stating that their returning fans must provide confirmation of having received a negative Covid-19 test result on the day of the game - or the day before - to gain entry to the stadium.

How practical is that gonna be, I wonder?

You can access a test whenever you want in Liverpool, can't you?

What he doesn't take into account in his analysis is how much capacity does the local hospitals have.

It's ok the figures going down, but they need to replicate into lower % of capacity used in hospitals before we can lower the tiers, otherwise hospitals will become overwhelmed.

Archived