Fans allowed back after Dec 2nd

Curtains

Trusting my luck Nottingham will stay in tier 3. Infection rates are low compared with most places but the hospitals are poo here and can’t cope. My fault for living in Nottingham I suppose. 

Any game is a good game to go to so probably won’t be strategically planning to try and get a Forest ticket.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

To be honest, Id rather the club concentrated on refunding fans that still have money outstanding before worrying about getting fans back in the stadium.

The club is losing a lot of goodwill with its constant lying to fans.

I doubt it’s a conflict of effort or lack of resources that’s delaying refunds. More likely lack of funds.

Therefore not “not worrying about getting fans back in the stadium” isn’t going to speed up refunds.

I’m not saying lack of progress or honest updates is acceptable though.

29 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt it’s a conflict of effort or lack of resources that’s delaying refunds. More likely lack of funds.

Therefore not “not worrying about getting fans back in the stadium” isn’t going to speed up refunds.

I’m not saying lack of progress or honest updates is acceptable 

Thats not what the club are saying apparently.

Allegedly been processing refunds since September but its a big job.

Id like to think they would use the ticket office staff to do this before issuing any more tickets.

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I take it that current season ticket holders will just automatically carry over into the 2021/22 season if we don’t get to go to any of the games?

They’ve already said that any matches you can’t get to this season will be credited towards next seasons ST. 

5 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

I dont think forcing fans to leave early is an option though. I think this is the reason its not been done on a % basis at stadiums around the country.

Ok so easy to social distance in Anfield comparied with say The pIrelli, but you still have to get all those people there and home again.

What happens over here is one section is emptied at a time, eg there will be 1 section from the each of north,west, south and east. Seems to work ok.

Archived