Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

If that's the case this doesn't make sense. As a standard means to make a return on a reasonable investment, Derby County, or indeed and Championship club is a terrible idea. Just to avoid relegation an owner has to pump in about £10m a year. 

Where it differs is if you can literally throw billions at the club. OK FFP throws up some accounting issues, but I suspect that with enough cash that could easily be sorted. If we but promotion and then spend a few hundred thousand on players, we can be a self sustaining Champions League club with all the added attention we'd get - although I suspect 

Just to bring your expectations down a few levels, we're probably going to lose away to  Bournemouth this afternoon and stay in the bottom 3?

53 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Not sure if this helps with the name stuff or not, but I seem to remember they use bin in a name to refer to “son of”. With bint being “daughter of”

Both gentlemen are "bins". But one seems to be higher in the royal family pecking order.

Must be what le Tissier means when he refers to "top bins".....?

10 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Seem to each have pictures which definitely look like different blokes....

Khalid, Khaled and Kalid are variants of the same name and it means eternal so they could be here for the long haul. Bring it on.

Archived