Sack cocu

dantheram

11 hours ago, S8TY said:

Disagree Roy We won't go down , we'll end half way which is still dissapointing but we wont go down

At this point we don’t score goals and we let goals in, if that carry’s on Roy is right. Nothing I’ve seen in the past 18 months says we can turn those facts around unfortunately. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully expect us to appoint someone with a philosophy of spunking money and getting in superstars, so we can revert back the academy project in 12 months time when it doesn’t work.

Relieved for Cocu. Car crash of a club. We deserve nothing and we’re entitled to the same.

Just now, CocuCrazyCocuMad said:

Fully expect us to appoint someone with a philosophy of spunking money and getting in superstars, so we can revert back the academy project in 12 months time when it doesn’t work.

Relieved for Cocu. Car crash of a club. We deserve nothing and we’re entitled to the same.

Interesting perspective you have. I’m sure you can get tablets 

31 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Interesting perspective you have. I’m sure you can get tablets 

Give over. But we’ll shoot up the table now with this squad, as you said. No need for any spending in Jan eh. We’ve got a top six squad ✊?

18 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

The quote from you was in the rep!y I made so should have been self evident....however

Why won't we go down?

we wont whether Cocu had stayed or not! why ?? do you think we will then? if you seriously beleive we will go down then youre watching a different game to me....a striker or two and we'll be fine....wait for it though...lets wait and see how long it takes you to get onto another managers back.....

1 hour ago, CocuCrazyCocuMad said:

And showed his class by taking a much lesser offer than he was entitled to...dignified to the end...and didn't ask for what he was entitled to.....can't wait for our new man to be given loads of stick when two games in its not going right 

7 minutes ago, S8TY said:

we wont whether Cocu had stayed or not! why ?? do you think we will then? if you seriously beleive we will go down then youre watching a different game to me....a striker or two and we'll be fine....wait for it though...lets wait and see how long it takes you to get onto another managers back.....

100% they will if we’ve not won the Championship by next November.

The next manager won’t have all the rubbish Cocu has had and will have money to spend in January. Win win for them.

Be nice if they can’t spend a penny till next Summer just for fairness. And Rooney organises a p*** up over Christmas (no doubt with a buffet).

22 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Lol,I never got 'onto' lampards back or Mac's or Clements or wassells....I reserve my criticism for those managers who are poor enough to deserve it in their management of the club.

And yes,under Cocu we were absolutely prime for relegation...the clue being that we were at the very bottom of the championship with three goals scored over 11 games under him.

Your blind faith in a massively under performing manager is your issue to deal with rather than with other fans who have a somewhat more realistic view of what was occurring.

3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

This season is a free hit now. I think the new manager will get all the time and patience needed.

Unless of course it’s Rooney.

crowd riot GIF

ok we'll see you.... say free hit...today is November14 lets see how much of a free hit the long term man gets shall we ???

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Lol,I never got 'onto' lampards back or Mac's or Clements or wassells....I reserve my criticism for those managers who are poor enough to deserve it in their management of the club.

And yes,under Cocu we were absolutely prime for relegation...the clue being that we were at the very bottom of the championship with three goals scored over 11 games under him.

Your blind faith in a massively under performing manager is your issue to deal with rather than others fans more realistic views.

blind faith lol coming from someone with a Martin fan boy profile pic.....perhaps you'd be happier with Clement back or maybe Phil Brown...whats he up to this season?.....Football apparently is all about money and Cocu departed taking much less than he was entitled to which is a credit to him...your hero Chris Martin chose to leave your beloved club because of....i guess money !! you are either banging on about how crap Cocu was or bleating on about a player who chose to leave!.....i bet youre fun to be around when the games going on....pmsl...it wasn't blind faith just that we have NO strikers which doesnt help and missed chances ...the table doesn't lie that is a fact but no one was ever relegated in november either and we wont be...even with a novice like Rooney in charge.......

Just now, S8TY said:

ok we'll see you.... say free hit...today is November14 lets see how much of a free hit the long term man gets shall we ???

How can it be anything other than a free hit?

The only thing that could possibly alter expectations is if we spend £30 million in January.

Personally I’ll judge the new manager from summer 2021 onwards.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why do you say that?

I say it because what has he achieved as a coach?  Anywhere? What has he achieved at Derby? What WAS his role as special coach?? In my opinion Cocu’s (and Derbys) situation is more the coaching staffs fault as it is Cocu, the inept displays (Radio Derbys words) lack of motivation etc, although obviously as head of the coaching staff it falls on Cocus shoulders. 

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

blind faith lol coming from someone with a Martin fan boy profile pic.....perhaps you'd be happier with Clement back or maybe Phil Brown...whats he up to this season?.....Football apparently is all about money and Cocu departed taking much less than he was entitled to which is a credit to him...your hero Chris Martin chose to leave your beloved club because of....i guess money !! you are either banging on about how crap Cocu was or bleating on about a player who chose to leave!.....i bet youre fun to be around when the games going on....pmsl...it wasn't blind faith just that we have NO strikers which doesnt help and missed chances ...the table doesn't lie that is a fact but no one was ever relegated in november either and we wont be...even with a novice like Rooney in charge.......

13AXYJh2jDt2IE.gif

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

How can it be anything other than a free hit?

The only thing that could possibly alter expectations is if we spend £30 million in January.

Personally I’ll judge the new manager from summer 2021 onwards.

course you will lol

1 minute ago, Mickleoverram said:

I say it because what has he achieved as a coach?  Anywhere? What has he achieved at Derby? What WAS his role as special coach?? In my opinion Cocu’s (and Derbys) situation is more the coaching staffs fault as it is Cocu, the inept displays (Radio Derbys words) lack of motivation etc, although obviously as head of the coaching staff it falls on Cocus shoulders. 

I agree. He's another talks all the right things, but so what.

Archived