v Reading (H) Match Thread

Day

I've never really thought so little of a players performance I've considered it a 1 out of 10 - but so far Marriott is well in consideration to be the first.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, goldstar said:

I feel a bit sorry for Cocu, if he suddenly throws caution to the wind (although i wish we were more attacking), and says duck it just ducking attack, and we win, where does that leave the respect for him?

He's waiting for it to click and needs the players to have some more skill and composure but it's a question of when

That a actually sounds exactly what we should be doing or am I missing something?

Zero organisation and determination in defence. Their first goal which I have watched six times looks straight off the training ground to me. When the corner was taken, everyone was to the far side of the penalty spot. One guy pulled our defender out of six yard box. Goalscorer knew exactly where the corner was being played into. Our man on the line was slow to respond. Second goal showed we have no understanding between defenders. First game for those four together. Two goalscorers look twice as fast as anyone that we have.

Te Wierik jumps under the ball, but gets back to pressure the attacker and a heavy touch is collected by Marshall. MTW very lucky not to have put us another goal behind. 

Jaoa hits the bar following a Reading counter-attack. Could have been snuffed out at source by Derby but a sliding challenge from Bird just passed the ball to them. 

Archived