Test Cricket is Back

sage

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Some pretty inept batting here

Nah. Difficult pitch, wrong choice having won the toss and we only have one world class spinner. India have about 20 

We all love Jos Buttler but the chances of him captaining a team that wins a major tournament are slim 

Edited by kevinhectoring

10 hours ago, Henrycav81 said:

Watched the semi final in stumps bar in Barbados with my lad who’s birthday it is today we were s**** 

anyway does anybody want to buy 2 tickets for the final Saturday in the party stand only cost us $275us each 😁

You need to sell to some Indian supporters. They seem to have limitless enthusiasm and money. 

Fanatical support wherever they play and I'm sure they'd snap up your tickets.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

You need to sell to some Indian supporters. They seem to have limitless enthusiasm and money. 

Fanatical support wherever they play and I'm sure they'd snap up your tickets.

I was only joking angie we’re going to go to the final unless we get a ridiculous offer for our tickets. You’re right about the Indian supporters though.

On 27/06/2024 at 22:19, Henrycav81 said:

Watched the semi final in stumps bar in Barbados with my lad who’s birthday it is today we were s**** 

anyway does anybody want to buy 2 tickets for the final Saturday in the party stand only cost us $275us each 😁

Another 7 days in the Windies is gonna be tough Henry, but I'm confident you'll have the necessary fortitude to see it through.

Thoughts and prayers 😋

*Enjoy the final Henry, sounds like an epic dad & son road trip.

On 27/06/2024 at 08:14, jimbo jones said:

Hearing on the grapevine that Sam Conners has an agreement in place to join Lancashire. Disappointing but hardly a surprise, he ended last season playing for the England Lions but seems to have been forgotten about for most of this year.

Yep, I read Peekan Fans blog, odd one that.

Squad for the game against Yorkshire.

Anuj Dal not in the squad due to personal reasons, so there will be at least one change

Queen’s Park is a result pitch. There will be no holding on for a draw, so pick an aggressive team.

My opinion, Harry Came back to open, and bring in Wagstaff as a second spinner.

Came

Reece

Madsen

Lloyd

Lamb

Donald

Wagstaff

Thomson

Chappell

DuPavillon

IMG_6319.jpeg

17 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Another 7 days in the Windies is gonna be tough Henry, but I'm confident you'll have the necessary fortitude to see it through.

Thoughts and prayers 😋

*Enjoy the final Henry, sounds like an epic dad & son road trip.

Had a great time at the final free drinks in the party stand all day had to carry my lad out of the taxi when we got back to the hotel no doubt the wife will blame me when we get back to Derby. 
hurricane beryl expected to hit Barbados tomorrow evening so our flight as been brought forward 5 hours which is great as I won’t have the pain of watching England at the euros tomorrow. 😁