Live football thread.

Rev

12 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Still possible for Manure to miss out on top 4 place.......please, please, please!

But not in favour of Liverpool. They’ve both been pants this season, they don’t deserve it.

Best result is Brighton to overtake both of them. how did they lose to bloody Forest!!!! Forest would be screwed right now without those 3 points and Brighton would be right in amongst it. 

still a decent chance Villa can pip spurs to 7th and the europa league too.

would be so funny for 2 of the big 6 to not be in the champions league, and 2 (including Chelsea) to not even be in Europe at all, in favour of Brighton, Newcastle, and Villa.

European super league my arse. 

6 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

But not in favour of Liverpool. They’ve both been pants this season, they don’t deserve it.

Best result is Brighton to overtake both of them. how did they lose to bloody Forest!!!! Forest would be screwed right now without those 3 points and Brighton would be right in amongst it. 

still a decent chance Villa can pip spurs to 7th and the europa league too.

would be so funny for 2 of the big 6 to not be in the champions league, and 2 (including Chelsea) to not even be in Europe at all, in favour of Brighton, Newcastle, and Villa.

European super league my arse. 

I would prefer Brighton to get fourth spot as well but for that to happen they must beat Everton this afternoon. That would help Forest, Leeds and Leicester.