Mad cow disease hits Belper

Mick Brolly

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Cow!  I've got no beef with Belper, but this is udder madness!  They'll be slaughtered on social media.  I've never herd anything more ridiculous!  Isn't @Boycie from around them parts?  Cud he be the one that started it?  Dairy heifer show his face on here again?  

6 hours ago, sage said:

I live in Belper and will join in on warm sunny days but if its cloudy, I'm not standing there Freisian on my doorstep  

Your neighbour will tell you to shut up and threaten to do it for you if you don’t.

You know he’s got Angus issues.

I’ve just heard it!  I wondered what all the commotion was out the front?

Its definitely catching on.

Weird thing is, behind the houses across the road is a field with cows in it, bet they’re wondering what the hells up with us all? ?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I’ve just heard it!  I wondered what all the commotion was out the front?

Its definitely catching on.

Weird thing is, behind the houses across the road is a field with cows in it, bet they’re wondering what the hells up with us all? ?

Listen for the cows shouting "Eyup miduk" in retaliation.

On 12/04/2020 at 08:57, Mucker1884 said:

Holy Cow!  I've got no beef with Belper, but this is udder madness!  They'll be slaughtered on social media.  I've never herd anything more ridiculous!  Isn't @Boycie from around them parts?  Cud he be the one that started it?  Dairy heifer show his face on here again?  

Rookie error.. You’ve used all your material in one post.. 

Kids..

Archived