Irrational Dislikes

FindernRam

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Men driving red cars.

Men over 40 wearing T-shirts or clothing so obviously designed for the under 25 demographic.

Uber-feminists and Alpha-males.

Limp handshakes.

Self appointed beer and wine officinadoes.

That's 80% of this forum then.... 

As a curmudgeonly old sod, There's far too many things to list here, But here goes.

Alan TIT marsh and his ilk wanting us all to sign up to a death policy, And the other fella who's got a nosey neighbour called June who "Opened his mail by mistake" yeh of course you did ?

Flies who feel the need to sneak into my house without an invite.

Celebrities who thought the end of the world came on 31st January...and others ?

Trick n Treaters ? along with Carol Singers ?

1 Ps and toupees ?

Me...for not reading what's on a Tinned food label, Many a time i've bought a product just by the picture, Then finding out it has added herbs n spices ?

19 minutes ago, TramRam said:

Me...for not reading what's on a Tinned food label, Many a time i've bought a product just by the picture, Then finding out it has added herbs n spices ?

Who knew that Morrisons own brand baked beans has the same bloody label as their beans with mini sausages!  
Only found out as all the Heinz had gone... and didn't find out until we were putting the tins in the kitchen cupboard!

I haven't had tinned beans 'n sausages since about 1975!  ?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Who knew that Morrisons own brand baked beans has the same bloody label as their beans with mini sausages!  
Only found out as all the Heinz had gone... and didn't find out until we were putting the tins in the kitchen cupboard!

Wow, My Dad would have thrown them through the window if we'd had em as kids, Then again I don't think they were about then, I have since bought a tin or 2, Beans don't taste right, And to call them a Sausage is an insult to a mans meat and 2 veg.

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Getting a sausage when you wasn't expecting it can be quite alarming......

so I've heard. ?

23 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Getting a sausage when you wasn't expecting it can be quite alarming......

so I've heard. ?

A surprise yes, but not exactly "Alarming".

It was only a very small sausage.  Not something to keep me awake all night!  

A bit irrational but......

This bloke and  His disgusting tash......

9BA7E74E-D7AD-4EE6-B7A7-523B66DB85A6.thumb.jpeg.157a16fd019e7e4ff1da96fa73c17675.jpeg 

.....And his Mrs. Who incidentally looks like Matt Lucas out of Little Britain or shooting stars.

see below....

534C0F45-6415-40EC-A960-B05A7B1D39C4.thumb.jpeg.a0d12c7fef4221074b22bcb1a157e05b.jpeg

Spot the difference.....

AD3709A8-BC07-4EE4-A84C-6D58D62CDED4.thumb.jpeg.b909f0e316197726f0b67a5a39366ff7.jpeg

Aaaaaggh

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

People who start ‘new’ threads when a perfectly acceptable one already exists.

People who constantly whine about new threads just because they can remember the old one on the same topic when most of us forget what they had for lunch.

Whilst we're eating it.

Oh, and living over here, Americans who insist on lengthening words for no apparent reason.

You don't need gotten, got will do.

Often is sufficient, oftentimes is redundant.

And exactly and exactly right mean the same thing

Similarly, you can immediately stop calling tuna, tuna fish.

We know what you mean. There isn't a tuna llama, luna mammal or tuna horse.

And whilst we're on about horses, nobody goes horse leg riding or horse neck riding so horse riding is fine, there's no need to call it horse back riding ffs.

2 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

People who constantly whine about new threads just because they can remember the old one on the same topic when most of us forget what they had for lunch.

Whilst we're eating it.

Oh, and living over here, Americans who insist on lengthening words for no apparent reason.

We know what you mean. There isn't a tuna llama, tuna mammal or tuna horse.

And whilst we're on about horses, nobody goes horse leg riding or horse neck riding so horse riding is fine, there's no need to call it horse back riding ffs.

On 06/04/2020 at 18:33, Bob The Badger said:

Whilst we're eating it.

We know what you mean. There isn't a tuna llama, luna mammal or tuna horse.

Many many years ago I was delivering some goods in Ilkeston, Receptionist accepted and signed for, I said thanks and have a good day, She told me to go forth and multiply with these Americanisms ?

I’m a grumpy old woman, I could fill a whole thread but here’s just a few 

biggest one is men who wear polo neck jumpers. Even worse if they have a moustache too. 

Robert Peston - I want to punch him 

Idiots who lower their suspension and whip up and down village roads in cars that go whizz pop 

Gary Lineker, Amanda Holden, Carol Vorderman and her plastic face, massive boobs and enormous constructed bum. 

people who insist yoga will remove all life’s problems.  

Archived