Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

How would you feel if you were locked up and kept away from your family for over a week?

I been left for years now

But all I am saying they been hard done by well I use to be at school at 4pm some days never mind finishing early in midweek.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think school lock up the kids in teenage years make spend christmas at school.

Any method to your madness? Or just a hatred of kids?

I feel for the school kids.  They've had a tough year.

Personally... if it was me in charge... as soon as fans are allowed back in PPS, I'd give all the allotted tickets to them.  I don't think Season Ticket Holders would have a problem with that.  We'll still be getting our credit towards next season.

... tootles off to put the kettle on... 

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Personally... if it was me in charge... as soon as fans are allowed back in PPS, I'd give all the allotted tickets to them.  I don't think Season Ticket Holders would have a problem with that.  We'll still be getting our credit towards next season.

Behave young man.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I would not 

Give any tickets to kids unless prove they caught up school and have cov 19 test before even considered to be allowed in.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not 

Give any tickets to kids unless prove they caught up school and have cov 19 test before even considered to be allowed in.

Totally agree.

We should all be made to have cov 19 test before being considered to be allowed in.  

... And the ticket office should be made to catch up on ALL refunds, before they start issuing new tickets!  (That might prove to be the case, to be fair.  Nobody knows, as it stands).

10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

It was 4 in the morning, When I quickly posted that response to your source comment. I ain’t as anal (boring) about all this as you. When I get time, I will have a look for the article. In the meantime back in your box. 

As it turns out, it was just a monumental mistake from you making that claim. You quoted the number of swabs as the number of false positives. As noted, there was 10 false positives at a rate of less than 1 in 370. 

9 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

And you are? 

Not an osteopath, thankfully. 

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

9453 students took swabs. For that to result in 9000 false positives would take something special!

Whoopsies from @Angry Ram.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

It was enough to convince @Angry Ram.

To be fair, they did say it was 4 in the morning, their guard was likely down when they thought that one through. It would be good if they apologised for spreading disinformation though. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Those school kids that doesn't like football, maybe a few passes to a cinema, to be used over the five day Christmas period. 

Nice reward for them, while keeping them off the streets. Also gives the cinemas a bit of a boost financially

8 minutes ago, Albert said:

As it turns out, it was just a monumental mistake from you making that claim. You quoted the number of swabs as the number of false positives. As noted, there was 10 false positives at a rate of less than 1 in 370. 

Not an osteopath, thankfully. 

Whoopsies from @Angry Ram.

To be fair, they did say it was 4 in the morning, their guard was likely down when they thought that one through. It would be good if they apologised for spreading disinformation though. 

If others took an honest mistake graciously, who knows an apology might have been forthcoming... 

13 minutes ago, maxjam said:

If others took an honest mistake graciously, who knows an apology might have been forthcoming... 

Plenty have on here. I've messed up my numbers once or twice over the last several hundred pages, and happily admitted my error and discussed the significance. Unfortunately, @Angry Ram seems to have just decided to double down, which is a shame. 

Archived