Craig Ramage as a player

Bob The Badger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2020 at 21:14, TramRam said:

There were no A1 "gangstas" or YBCTG "ganstas" around in those days, You got a good meal, A decent pint and you could take your Wife/Girlfriend without fear or provocation, The only shot you heard was a car back fireing on Harvey Road that's being sold cheap.

The trouble with CR was he thought because who he was he should get treated with the highest respect when he says "do you know who I am".

A;right, I give in, what or who are the bleedin' YBCTG gangstas?

Young Black Childen's Television Glitterati gangsters?

You'd Better Come To God gangtas? (really aggresisve Christian denomination)

Who? What? I need to know who to watch out for when I'm going to the CO-OP just round the corner from the Blue Peter.

On 18/02/2020 at 17:08, MuespachRam said:

He was very very average for us, in fact I would say not even that good....he had a good time at Watford but never did anything for us (beside score against Forest)

Its really not nice or kind to kick someone when they are down

On 20/02/2020 at 10:02, oldtimeram said:

Alan Ramage was in a different class.....not necessarily higher though

I remember his debut which was very cultured. I tried to start the chant, "We all agree, Craig is better than Alan" but for unfathomable reasons it didn't catch on.

It's not been mentioned in this thread but my recollection (may be wide of the mark) was that he has a bad injury and was never the same again, so was moved on.

12 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

A;right, I give in, what or who are the bleedin' YBCTG gangstas?

Young Black Childen's Television Glitterati gangsters?

You'd Better Come To God gangtas? (really aggresisve Christian denomination)

Who? What? I need to know who to watch out for when I'm going to the CO-OP just round the corner from the Blue Peter.

Younger Browning Circle Terrorists, From Sunny Hill, One lad was Murdered some 10-12 years on Caxton Park, Dealt in Drugs and Violence.

1 hour ago, Emson said:

What a pleasant chap you are

What because I have an opinion on a player that wasn't very good...…?  I am a Derby County fan, unfortunately over the years the vast majority of our players fall into this category..and they didn't all make racist comments....so I am the unpleasant chap...?....Shoot me.

Archived