MM at Strensham services

Mazzaram

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Sorry Angry.... Its never been in a fridge in our house ever. A poll should sort out this important issue. 

The bottle's say to refrigerate tbf.

It's still 'fine' at room temperature but so is room temperature coke - it's just objectively better cold.

3 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Sorry Angry.... Its never been in a fridge in our house ever. A poll should sort out this important issue. 

It even says keep it in the fridge. I’m pretty qualified in the ‘foods in the fridge’ department and I’ll hear nothing else said about the matter!

12 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

I'm sure it says keep refrigerated on the bottle.. No access to ketchup where I am an the moment, not really an Italian thing. I need someone to check or I wont be sleeping tonight. 

Edit:

Just seem my old mucker @ThePrisoner reply.. Phew.. 

13 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Really? When was the last time you've had blood on your hands then?

Or more importantly, do you keep your ketchup in a fridge?

4 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Ketchup is a fridge product. Did you need to ask?

I accused all of my housemates of being nonces the other day for putting ketchup in the fridge. You need your hard drive checking.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I accused all of my housemates of being nonces the other day for putting ketchup in the fridge.

And now they will talk about you mockingly together for the rest of their lives because of it. ? 

Archived