MM at Strensham services

Mazzaram

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, SaintRam said:

It's never done me any harm; and it tastes excellent.

I haven't just made it up, it's something I've had often since I was 14; when experimenting with food was encouraged rather than persecuted by the conformist masses. ?

Good the food police are alive and well in here.

So what if Mel wanted Ketchup on his Cornflakes.

On 10/02/2020 at 06:47, Alpha said:

Ketchup on a breakfast? You put brown sauce on a breakfast. Ketchup is for burgers and people aged under 16.

I beg to differ .. a ketchup and dip bacon sandwich is a piece of culinary art. Mind you butter bacon sarnies are I think pure class

also .. ketchup with a quality sausage .. I mean would you say no ? 

5 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

It even says keep it in the fridge. I’m pretty qualified in the ‘foods in the fridge’ department and I’ll hear nothing else said about the matter!

I’ve survived 61 years with unrefrigerated Ketchup from HJ .. sometimes it has sweated and bred bacteria for months before adding a certain je ne sais quoi to a fried egg. ... live a little .. like good red wine, serve at room temp. 

Mind you, I still can’t figure how “real Mayo” manages to last so long without killing me.. fridge or no fridge ? 

12 minutes ago, jono said:

I beg to differ .. a ketchup and dip bacon sandwich is a piece of culinary art. Mind you butter bacon sarnies are I think pure class

Philip wouldn’t 

3CA3387A-88F1-45A2-A278-F7CFD7EDD120.jpeg

Got to say folks, I very rarely post a topic on this board. Never thought there'd be so many replies. But to coin a Churchillian phrase,

'Never, in the field of computer forums, has so much been written by so many with so few being relevant to the OP'!

Btw, I did not mean to be unkind to Mel. The guy really is a legend. Just thought you might find my plight amusing.

48 minutes ago, Mazzaram said:

Got to say folks, I very rarely post a topic on this board. Never thought there'd be so many replies. But to coin a Churchillian phrase,

'Never, in the field of computer forums, has so much been written by so many with so few being relevant to the OP'!

Btw, I did not mean to be unkind to Mel. The guy really is a legend. Just thought you might find my plight amusing.

Yeah Mel if you’re reading, ignore most of the previous 7 pages, not all Rams fans are foodie fruit loops; you’re a smashing geezer and no doubt didn’t want to stain any fans hands or clothing.

P.S I’ll be at Strensham around midday tomorrow, don’t might ketchup or brown sauce, if you’re buying ?

1 hour ago, jono said:

Yeah. Because I'm an adult. 

Do you want a fruit shoot, Jono? A Kinder Surprise? Shall I come and push you on the swings? 

I always assumed being called Jono you'd be a manly man. A bloke that says thanks with a quick nod of the head.

Your forum rep has took a right hammering here mate. Start a new account. 

Mel's an absolute connoisseur when it comes to serving food at the right temperature and he told me the other week that chocolate needs to be served at body temperature.  How do I know?   Couple of weeks ago I offered him a bit of of my Turkish Delight and he said to shove it up my jacksie.

Ever since I've been keeping all my chocolate in my anal cavity.  Absolutely no comparison, it's a taste sensation.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Yeah. Because I'm an adult. 

Do you want a fruit shoot, Jono? A Kinder Surprise? Shall I come and push you on the swings? 

I always assumed being called Jono you'd be a manly man. A bloke that says thanks with a quick nod of the head.

Your forum rep has took a right hammering here mate. Start a new account. 

What’s wrong with Fruit Shoot??

Archived