MM at Strensham services

Mazzaram

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Will it be possible to still get your match updates when you're on an ignore list?

No, and I'm going to start filtering in off-the-wall menu options between updates ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

You know what would be a good accompaniment to this sandwich? Cold crisps 

Callback.

I did create a tuna, marmite and crisps sandwich once; while the change in texture was a positive it slightly overloaded the salty flavours. 

I can't have crisps, or sandwiches at the moment mind - been on keto for over a month so all this is really discussing fond memories. I miss bread.

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Am I the only person who puts ketchup and brown sauce on sausage/bacon sandwiches? 

Not at all, but the ketchup must go on the bottom, and the brown on top. 
One must also ensure that at no point during the repast, does the said sandwich get flipped over through 180 degrees about it's axis, (thus nullifying the above orientation) otherwise one can only be considered both uncouth and "simple of mind"!   

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ketchup on a breakfast? You put brown sauce on a breakfast. Ketchup is for burgers and people aged under 16.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Am I the only person who puts ketchup and brown sauce on sausage/bacon sandwiches? 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I bet you're going to disagree with one of my staple lunches too, the tuna and marmite sandwich.

giphy.gif

Archived