MM at Strensham services

Mazzaram

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

McDonald’s breakfast wraps are outstanding.

Had one of the cheese and bacon flatbread things the other day, why haven't I had one sooner? Didn't want something big, like a muffin, but didn't want to be hungry, so found the middle ground. 

I'm just not sure I should admit I enjoyed it. 

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I suspect you'll need a toilet roll that length after eating your tuna and marmite concoction. 

It's never done me any harm; and it tastes excellent.

I haven't just made it up, it's something I've had often since I was 14; when experimenting with food was encouraged rather than persecuted by the conformist masses. ?

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's never done me any harm; and it tastes excellent.

I haven't just made it up, it's something I've had often since I was 14; when experimenting with food was encouraged rather than persecuted by the conformist masses. ?

Don't knock it until you've tried it I suppose. Just sounds like it would play havoc with my delicate digestive system. 

14 hours ago, Mazzaram said:

Saturday morning, travelling down to Swansea, we stopped at Strensham Services on the M5. Just having a McDonald's breakfast. I spot Mel Morris. I pluck up the courage to walk over to him to say hello. With a cheery smile, he asks me how I am. I offer to shake his hand. He shows me that both his hands are full of ketchup capsules and says he'd willingly shake my hand, but does not want to get sauce all over me! My son is sniggering in the background. 'He's left you hanging Dad!' (Can't help thinking that Mel should fill his hands with something far less pleasant and then offer to shake the hands of Steve Gibson and the EFL!!).

Fantastic day, however, and a fantastic win. Max Bird, what a hero. Mel Morris, what a guy!!

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

@froggg had better stay well away from this thread. 

There is a few on here that are going on ignore for their culinary habits. Red and brown together, Jesus what are you doing people !!!

Hey now I make plenty of food that culinary champ would like, I'm sure. Granted, combining breakfast sauces would not ever enter that conversation ? 

Nor would tuna and marmite sandwiches, for that matter. 

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

Dinner is served..

CF076C41-BF66-410B-A0AD-283EF43E13BF.jpeg

Please tell me you are going to lift the left slice, hover it across, then lower it vertically.

I'm having palpitations fearing you may be considering just flipping it over, thus not aligning the straight edges!  So much so, I won't even comment on the filling!

Archived