NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, David said:

Probably the most entertaining play off game for a neutral wasn’t it? 

You can watch one, Bills Ravens or Rams Packers, what would it be?...

Yeah, you're right, I enjoy the AFC super powers a lot. But Saints Bucs is likely going to be more entertaining than Chiefs Browns?

4 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Yeah, you're right, I enjoy the AFC super powers a lot. But Saints Bucs is likely going to be more entertaining than Chiefs Browns?

Thing is, a Chiefs blowout would be entertaining for me for other reasons, but I also kinda want the Browns to win as they will be an easier route to the Super Bowl for the Bills if they can get past the Ravens.

Saints and Buccs will be interesting, probably the only NFC game that will be entertaining. Love to see the Buccs make the Super Bowl, Brady making it and Belichick not even being in the play offs would be amusing. 

11 minutes ago, David said:

Thing is, a Chiefs blowout would be entertaining for me for other reasons, but I also kinda want the Browns to win as they will be an easier route to the Super Bowl for the Bills if they can get past the Ravens.

Saints and Buccs will be interesting, probably the only NFC game that will be entertaining. Love to see the Buccs make the Super Bowl, Brady making it and Belichick not even being in the play offs would be amusing. 

Honestly, I'm going to just enjoy the games and soak it all in before its all gone for another 6 or so months. Playoff games are almost always worth watching.

Browns have already won their Super Bowl, everything else is gravy, laugh all you want but there's no shame in losing to the Chiefs.

26 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Honestly, I'm going to just enjoy the games and soak it all in before its all gone for another 6 or so months. Playoff games are almost always worth watching.

There is this and you are right in that. I wish they would expand it to last longer, even if they had a month off or something to recover mid season.

Some teams though I just find insanely boring to watch, sorry @Ambitious but the Rams are one. 

Ramsey and Donald, absolute beasts, but the offence has nothing about them at all. Goff looks like a Ryan Reynolds wannabe and with a manky thumb he's going to be even worse than usual.....Blake Bortles backing him up, I mean that's just a disaster waiting to happen. 

1 hour ago, David said:

System Head Coach ? 

6 hours ago, David said:

There is this and you are right in that. I wish they would expand it to last longer, even if they had a month off or something to recover mid season.

Some teams though I just find insanely boring to watch, sorry @Ambitious but the Rams are one. 

Ramsey and Donald, absolute beasts, but the offence has nothing about them at all. Goff looks like a Ryan Reynolds wannabe and with a manky thumb he's going to be even worse than usual.....Blake Bortles backing him up, I mean that's just a disaster waiting to happen. 

All about the running game tonight ?

7 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s a sign of the crazy times we are living in that the second class citizens of the AFC have all the good teams ?

Wash your keyboard out, you NFC lot have the Eagles and Cowboys, they make the Bengals look a threat!

Archived