NFL 2020 Season

Day

59 minutes ago, David said:

He’s top 32, I’ll give you that 

Like I said, if you’ve not grasped the game properly yet...?

I have been finding it amusing that the same people who slag Cousins off, now say Jefferson only got his numbers ahead of other rookies because of his QB, the one everyone says is poo ?‍♂️? 

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Like I said, if you’ve not grasped the game properly yet...?

I have been finding it amusing that the same people who slag Cousins off, now say Jefferson only got his numbers ahead of other rookies because of his QB, the one everyone says is poo ?‍♂️? 

I fully expect you to defend your quarterback here, it’s kinda cute, but you are defending the indefensible.

Good luck in the play offs, will make an effort to look out and watch Cousins closely, see if I’ve missed anything 

6 minutes ago, David said:

I fully expect you to defend your quarterback here, it’s kinda cute, but you are defending the indefensible.

Good luck in the play offs, will make an effort to look out and watch Cousins closely, see if I’ve missed anything 

Not really defending him, pointing out the facts, we were statistically the 4th best offence in the league this season, and it was largely down to Cousins we were in with a chance of the play offs, whilst having statistically the 29th worst defence, and worse I’ve ever seen from the Vikings. Rodgers missed a few play offs in his time, the guy must be poo ?

im not saying he’s great, he’s not. He’s a good starting QB, you aren’t playing in the NFL(starting every season) at 32 if you aren’t. Most of his criticism comes from him not matching up to Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, because at the time we have him a huge contract, and because he’s “old fashioned”, he stands and throws, rather than run all over the field.

Id like to have a better one who can deal better with our collapsing o line, but there aren’t any feasible options for us that would actually improve the team. 

Next year though, im on the QB hunt.

Cousins isn’t poo he’s just completely overpaid... like Goff. They are both good but get labelled as poo because of their contracts.

im currently sat in my Goff jersey hoping he doesn’t start tonight as he’s not been great fully fit this year let alone if he’s not 100%

35 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Cousins isn’t poo he’s just completely overpaid... like Goff. They are both good but get labelled as poo because of their contracts.

im currently sat in my Goff jersey hoping he doesn’t start tonight as he’s not been great fully fit this year let alone if he’s not 100%

Yep, though as the market catches up those contracts aren’t looking as massive as they used to, at least we aren’t paying Jacoby Brissett nearly 30 million, or Wentz 32 million to sit on the bench.

Also after 2017 the story was all the Vikings needed was a good QB to win the super bowl. After all we came close with bloody Case Keenum. Trouble is that number 1 defence of that year, has been nowhere near what it was since, but Cousins gets all of the blame from some people still.

Great game, well done Buffalo... would have been a tragedy for Josh Allen to exit the post season early again. Glad that poor officials call on the final drive didn't prove crucial, Pascal was clearly back to his feet when the ball was punched out.

34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Great game, well done Buffalo... would have been a tragedy for Josh Allen to exit the post season early again. Glad that poor officials call on the final drive didn't prove crucial, Pascal was clearly back to his feet when the ball was punched out.

I kind of expected them to rooster up that call, just glad it didn’t change the outcome of the game. Good start to the wild card games.

Was fun watching Taylor Heinicke, impressed with us when we picked up him up undrafted in 2015 and he basically won the backup role behind Teddy....only to injure himself kicking his own front door in ?‍♂️ 

Probably would have had a chance at the starting job when Teddy got injured otherwise, instead we wasted a 1st round pick trading for Sam Bradford ?

Looked like his career had gone, so good to see him back, he’s at least good enough to be a back up.

just listening to Outkast.... i liking Hey Yaaaaa 

but liking the new chorus lyric remix below

I'm sorry Mr. Jackson (oh), Lamar is for real

Never meant to make David cry
I apologize a trillion times
I'm sorry Mr. Jackson (oh), Lamar is for real
Never meant to make David cry
I apologize a trillion times

Archived