Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

All Poles are pretty good at their job - hard working, get on with the job in hand, without too much moaning and are cheap to employ!!!

As an aside, today (3rd September) is the 81st anniversary of the day Great Britain declared war on Germany, in defence of their treaty with Poland.

Derby is proud of it's Poles who settled here after WWII and their contribution to our community.

If Jozwiak comes to Derby, then he will find a welcome here.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This signing would mean Phil is taking a leaf out of Bald Eagle's very successful recruitment book.

Two Poles, who are even talking to each other already.

Two Dutch, one very funny and one funny he's a goalie when he can't catch. (I'm omitting the third as wishful thinking.)

Two Scots, both international 'elders'.

Two English, who were together on a Greek holiday and one with a bird.

Two full backs once bracketed together by Ramage.

We just need Harry back to keep Lawrence company.

Then Premier League here we come.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

I really want to believe it, I really do. Just struggling on 2 main points. 

- Not convinced we have any money

- Recent transfers have showed if we are signing someone we don’t hear about it til just before and this has been rumbling on forever

I would agree - although I thought we had no money last summer then suddenly a (rumoured to be) 10m (probably in instalments) deal for (just adding more brackets) was sealed. Maybe we do have some money somewhere - or plans to offload one or two. 

3 hours ago, Duracell said:

About bloody time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun to be “in the know” when transfers are leaked but when it does happen, a lot more can go wrong. I’d much rather be kept in the dark and our business can go about inhibited rather than have a few decent players fall by the way side for the sake of my own online entertainment.

It was ridiculous in the mid-late 2010s.

I agree with this.  In Clement days we all knew who we were signing about 3 weeks in advance.  All that does is start a bidding war and bump up prices.  It’s much more interesting when they’re out of the blue!!

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Here's the embedded version of that link. Can't see his face so no idea if it's Jozwiak, but they're definitely talking about Derby.

Thanks pal couldn’t work it ? I didn’t know if someone had added the talking 

Archived