v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Don't be silly,some will find fault with anything

That was a good away win, Sibley ran his socks off, Forsyth was good at the back as was Bogle, Huddlestone had a good game, Martin took his chance well, but my Mom was Rooney he was a delight to watch, hope he stays fit, as he also brings the best out of all them around him as well, looking forward to the rest of the season. 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Full-time, brilliant win. 

Third win in a row which has been extremely comfortable with all things considered, despite the scoreline not necessarily reflecting that.

Have we turned a corner?

Yes! And this time no lampposts were injured in the process.

Sith Happens
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

7 points from the last 9 in the league and just put a Prem team out of the cup away from home. Anyone still want Cocu gone?

Steve McClaren?

Interesting commentary during the game for those watching via ESPN+, possibly my memory is a little off.

"Derby have not lost in the last 67 games where they have scored first" winning 42 games and drawing 15.

Last time we lost when scoring first was in the 4-1 defeat at Bristol City in 2017(September?)

Maybe one for the stat boffins, just wanted to share. It's actually quite a nice record

8 minutes ago, falconram said:

Great performance, what will all the Cocu out folks be saying tonight

I will admit i was one and couldnt see a resurgence, but will be happy to admit i was wrong

Sith Happens
Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Interesting commentary during the game for those watching via ESPN+

"Derby have not lost in the last 67 games where they have scored first" winning 42 games and drawing 15.

Last time we lost when scoring first was in the 4-1 defeat at Bristol City in 2017(September?)

Maybe one for the stat boffins, just wanted to share. It's actually quite a nice record

Not when you don't score very often mind ?

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

That was a good away win, Sibley ran his socks off, Forsyth was good at the back as was Bogle, Huddlestone had a good game, Martin took his chance well, but my Mom was Rooney he was a delight to watch, hope he stays fit, as he also brings the best out of all them around him as well, looking forward to the rest of the season. 

Was or had?

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Interesting commentary during the game for those watching via ESPN+, possibly my memory is a little off.

57 games makes sense!

27 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Won't be a popular opinion but whilst he's not really been at the races in attacking threat terms, Lawrence has worked his socks off today. 

I don’t think his work rate is in question ... just everything else lol 

ok harsh ...decision making 

Sith Happens
Just now, Edtheram said:

Good away win. If I’m being slightly negative, Whittaker not ready, Game management in terms of keeping the ball for longer needs to improve and Waghorn has to start scoring the chances he gets. Anyway UTR and onto the next round 

He does yeah, but in fairness I though Knights first few appearances for the first time he looked a bit lightweight...but hes really kicking on now.

Archived