Bring on palace

B4ev6is

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Fook me it’s cup time and I have to read this poo for a few days.. I’m going to take a break, this poo pulls all my chains.

Im with b4 here, hope you stay at home and don’t darken our door.

Cheers for the intelligent feedback.. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I fancy our chances as palace just lost there defances player and have injuries to key players.

They’ve eleven first team players out including Zaha, I’ve loved the competition over the years but in 2020 for many clubs there simply isn’t the same love for the FA Cup. The schedule of games due to TV is extremely heavy, I’d love our first eleven but I don’t think for one minute we’ll do that, even with the whiff of a chance. A rejuvenated Boro has to take precedence for our best eleven. Rooney enthusiasm for the game is second to none, he’ll want to play every minute I’m sure and he has an engine like not many other players, so if he starts I’ll get it. In Cocu we trust SSA

22 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Rooney enthusiasm for the game is second to none, he’ll want to play every minute I’m sure and he has an engine like not many other players, so if he starts I’ll get it. In Cocu we trust SSA

Really?

i was shocked by how immobile he was. He employed the old pro’s trick of not seeking to venture far from the centre circle and pinging the ball about. Great passing but I will be surprised if he is playing in a years time. 

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Really?

i was shocked by how immobile he was. He employed the old pro’s trick of not seeking to venture far from the centre circle and pinging the ball about. Great passing but I will be surprised if he is playing in a years time. 

Really back at you??

First game?!!!!!! This is the Rooney we’ve got but I fully expect him to increase his pace. A years time I’d be incredulous if he wasn’t still playing?

Some comments on here about Rooney not being mobile enough, thank god we have got a player now who can take a great free kick, caused Barnsley problems with everyone, keeps the ball, never gave the ball away, also managing team shape, what's not to like, 3 games time Rooney will be running games, in this very average championship, the standard gets worse each season.

Archived