Filip Benkovic

Heisenberg

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

The one positive here is that we kept within our budget didn’t spend stupid amounts of money and didn’t make rash knee jerk signings. 

we have had some poor signings in the Jan windows , I would rather us not spend that spend badly 

If we win a couple of games like last night again, the perception of how good our squad is will change. We have players that have been out of form, players injured, others returning to the fold and the youngsters gaining more and more experience. 

We have to do better with what is at our disposal and last night proved what quality we do have. 

2 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Think we dodged a bullet with this one, judging by the way he is getting bullied off the ball by Brum tonight

Was just about to type this.

Weakest effort at a challenge I've seen for a while in the run up to Brum's third goal. So slow to turn and no effort to recover. 

12 hours ago, Squid said:

scored tonight, we should of looked at bringing him in on loan in Jan

Watch the replay of our goals and then tell me you'd want him playing CB for us ? Ducked under what could have been an easy header while focused on fouling Martin during the first - Woefully out of position for the second having legged it all the way back only to decide the last 5 yards were too far so slowed down to watch Martin stick the ball in the net

Mind you - Our defence weren't exactly glorious last night either so ?‍♂️ (I was going to blame an individual here but have decided against doing that in a public forum - New Bat-policy)

7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Watch the replay of our goals and then tell me you'd want him playing CB for us ? Ducked under what could have been an easy header while focused on fouling Martin during the first - Woefully out of position for the second having legged it all the way back only to decide the last 5 yards were too far so slowed down to watch Martin stick the ball in the net

Mind you - Our defence weren't exactly glorious last night either so ?‍♂️ (I was going to blame an individual here but have decided against doing that in a public forum - New Bat-policy)

Nah he was pants tbf, was just tekkin the mickey.

And I will name an individual, Wisdom.

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

Nah he was pants tbf, was just tekkin the mickey.

And I will name an individual, Wisdom.

Haha yeh I assumed you were - Just wanted to get a little Benkovic-related jab in this morning having been a little bitter about him scoring

No comment on any individual culpability last night - Our defence lacks organisation without a clear leader IMO

Just now, cheron85 said:

Haha yeh I assumed you were - Just wanted to get a little Benkovic-related jab in this morning having been a little bitter about him scoring

No comment on any individual culpability last night - Our defence lacks organisation without a clear leader IMO

Can't wait for Mike to come in

8 hours ago, Squid said:

Can't wait for Mike to come in

Mike plus a.n.other please, agree with both you and cheron, watched him a couple of times and fully get whilst he needed championship football; as yet he’s not ready for the premier league. Bit like Tomori when he first came.

Would rather Cocu takes his time and gets another permanent, than a makeshift loan, as that and goalkeeper are the areas I don’t think our academy has anybody ready for at least 2 years.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Carnero said:

Not exactly pulling up any trees at Brizzle is he.

I wonder if he and Leicester regret screwing us over?

Good job we didn’t take him on it would have a fortune in wages whilst not playing 

Archived