Away at Reading

BrackleyRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrackleyRam said:

Anyone know where to go for a pre-match drink tomorrow at Reading.

First time away at Reading. COYR

Predictions please.

I would go to the pub on the station ( or one near the station ) the Reading ground is in the middle of a retail park that dosnt have pubs. Also it’s some way from the station so you will need to get the ? bus

i think we will win this one 

reading is a good night out if you get chance with bars and restaurants either side of the canal next to the Oracle shopping centre

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Wherever sells the strongest spirit to get you through the 90 mins of pure turd to follow

Winning attitude bro, i say, may as well get hammered without delay in constant dismay on an Xmas sleigh, come what may or how they play and stay that way for a season and a day

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I would go to the pub on the station ( or one near the station ) the Reading ground is in the middle of a retail park that dosnt have pubs. Also it’s some way from the station so you will need to get the ? bus

i think we will win this one 

reading is a good night out if you get chance with bars and restaurants either side of the canal next to the Oracle shopping centre

The six guineas near the station?

And no night out in reading is complete without a visit to the Purple Turtle......?

Archived