v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RamsTV feature of the players at a kids hospital for xmas. Very nice.

Interviews with the players all very lovely; and then an interview with Wayne and I'm reminded he's one of ours ? 

Makes the current score more palatable ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

RamsTV feature of the players at a kids hospital for xmas. Very nice.

Interviews with the players all very lovely; and then an interview with Wayne and I'm reminded he's one of ours ? 

Makes the current score more palatable ? 

Still seems surreal that we have signed Rooney 

Just now, reverendo de duivel said:

Half time on RamsTV, so Waghorn is explaining how Xmas day is different for footballers.

Apparently he's not allowed to carve the Turkey, because his first touch sends it skidding across the kitchen floor.

I thought you were going to talk about the moment of that particular interview that lifted by eyebrows.

OB: "Martyn, Christas for a footballer; how is it?"

MW: "Yeah it's relentless, it's tough."

Is he just pre-programmed to answer all questions like that? ? 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can someone explain sending off rule for me? Surely the penalty and a booking was enough? 

PS Definitely a penalty against Knight too but ref didn't even think about it.

PPS At least sending off got Lowe on pitch. Should have started him imo! 

Not a genuine attempt to get the ball, hence the red

So, yer get in at 15:35, search this thread for kick off, then read on from there... I didn't even finish that page before the mood dropped!

Some times, I really do wonder why I punish myself so!    ?

Not sure I can keep tabs for the next 45 mins.  I'll just check the final score, and hope for one of those weird and unexpected afternoons that come along every so often! 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

So much poor play in the space of 6 or 7 seconds. Give the ball away .... Davies too tight to a forward when we're light on numbers at the back ..... Forsyth rushing in to cover for Davies and in doing so leaves a man free running in behind ..... Forsyth then being a bit to cautious in the challenge and so the Reading player has time to and space to play the pass .... Davies initially dropping back to cover that on-running man (and even pointing him out) but then seemingly changes his mind leaving the space for the pass ..... and finally an out of position Malone charging back and just shoving the Reading forward in the back. It's quite comical really ?

Archived