Craig Forsyth

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggested he could play CB for the first team after watching him play in the 23s I agree with some on here in that I think he actually looks better at CB than at LB ...crossing my fingers for the man as if anyone deserves a good run it’s our Fozzy ...well done ??????

No surprised that he came in at CB. He's not played a game at LB since he was injured - all his appearances in the U23s have been at CB and he's looked comfortable there. He's excellent in the air, which McClaren used as his outlet from goal kicks to huge effect. I liked the look of him at CB and I thought they matched up very well against Stockley who isn't the most naturally gifted footballer in the world, but he's a pretty decent clogger. I think Tuesday will be a more difficult challenge whether Mitrovic plays or not, Kamara is a lot more instinctive and will try and pull them out of position rather than going man-for-man. 

6 minutes ago, Squid said:

If you told me 4 years ago that we'd have Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole at our club, then Philip Cocu and then Wayne Rooney joining in Jan and Chris Martin and Craig Forsyth still in the team I'd of said you're talking jibberish.

Crikey. 

I bet the same could be said about going through way too many managers in such a short times? 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

If you told me 4 years ago that we'd have Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole at our club, then Philip Cocu and then Wayne Rooney joining in Jan and Chris Martin and Craig Forsyth still in the team I'd of said you're talking jibberish.

Crikey. 

And still in the championship !!

Archived