Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Srg said:

In hindsight, I could have drafted the Pats defense round 1 and it wouldn't have been a reach.

Truth. You could bench them for the rest of the season and you probably wouldn't have the lowest DEF score in the league come the end of the season.

While we knew there's plenty of complete trash on their schedule it has turned out to be even easier than projected. Better things were expected of both the Steelers and Jets. To think they've not played a top 20 offense yet is really remarkable, an excellent pickup indeed ? 

Just now, Srg said:

So's Nick Bosa.

I will regret picking up Baker if Mahomes gets injured ? 

I just wanted the QB who plays Miami week 12 lmao 

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

He will still make a mess of it...

He's had decent point hauls against poor DEF so far; and I *think* that by week 12 their OFF will be less dysfunctional. I'm confident it's a good week 12 fill-in ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

He's had decent point hauls against poor DEF so far; and I *think* that by week 12 their OFF will be less dysfunctional. I'm confident it's a good week 12 fill-in ? 

To be honest, anyone against the Dolphins is a good shout on current evidence.

15 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Just been having a look at my schedule and noticed we play our first 2 opponents again to finish off.... @Ramdale & @Srg for me, the 2 highest scorers. There was me dreaming of a great comeback to reach the play offs, the miracle I need is even bigger than I thought ?

All about the MVP Pats defense!

Today really isn't going to go well for me. My starting RBs are injured, so down to two guys I plucked off waivers - neither I've seen play. I'm hoping that Dak can really get the score up against the Jets, although I've thrown my ace in the hole Curtis Samuel his first start since opening day. 

If I was a betting man, and SkyBets took bets on such things, I would put good money on SBTL to win and win well! 

17 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Today really isn't going to go well for me. My starting RBs are injured, so down to two guys I plucked off waivers - neither I've seen play. I'm hoping that Dak can really get the score up against the Jets, although I've thrown my ace in the hole Curtis Samuel his first start since opening day. 

If I was a betting man, and SkyBets took bets on such things, I would put good money on SBTL to win and win well! 

Ito Smith could score well, especially if Devonta Freeman keeps struggling.  But with Coleman & Breida both playing, it’s unlikely Mostert does a lot, unless it comes in a big play or a touchdown.

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I’ve got off to an incredible start thanks to the panthers defence and trusting Samuel over DK. 

A lot of football to be played, but got to be happy with that start! 

Pretty sure you can give most of the credit to Jameis Winston ? 

Archived