Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Whoever is waiver 1 this week has to pick up Will Fuller. How we've left the WR2 of a good offense on the wire between us I've no idea.

I somehow didnt even notice he was on waivers and I was looking for WRs all week! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

I feel you.

I’ve come up against a 35pt Eagles defence, Matt Ryan having the game of his life with 31pts, now Aaron Jones has got 2td’s in the first quarter.

Edelman for me was questionable, as I was out and chance I wouldn’t get to see team news I took him out. Goes for 25pts when my 3 WR’s go for a combined 16pts

The fantasy gods have their favourites, we're in the dustbin with Wendell Smallwood.

16 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Gallman out in the first quarter and Mike Evans zero yards all game... brilliant. 

spacer.png

?

Marshon Lattimore doing work; feel for you bro.

I saw all the stuff about how Lattimore has allowed more yards in coverage than any other CB; but thats entirely thanks to week 1 and week 2 - we were all over the place. 

On his day he can lock any WR up.

Woke up this morning to find Watkins was taken outta the game with a tight hamstring after the first play ?‍♂️

Why make him active?! He clearly shouldn't have been active. fml

21 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Whoever is waiver 1 this week has to pick up Will Fuller. How we've left the WR2 of a good offense on the wire between us I've no idea.

I somehow didnt even notice he was on waivers and I was looking for WRs all week! 

I've just noticed it's me, so thank you for the tip. 

I'll have Thomas, Fuller, Woods, Metcalf and Ross as a receiving core. Yet, I don't have a RB2 at all unless one of these 49ers backups keep their production up. 

As always, I'm open to a good RB for a WR or two. 

Lmao that's hilarious, just thought I'd propose a trade to TheDerbyRam; cos I've been looking to get rid of Sammy Watkins - and in AJ Green he has a player not currently doing anything for him. 

Instantly accepted, I open up the accepted trade and panicked to all hell! I thought I'd royally ducked up and sent him 3 players for AJ Green, thankfully he just apparently had a big trade for CMC waiting ? 

Blockbuster trade that. 

Meanwhile @Carnero slaps down my trade offer with a cold, firm hand. ? - I thought it was a pretty good one too.

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nah, Fournette is my man this year ?

I've been trying for a while to upgrade my WR corps by using Melvin Gordon (downgrading him, rankings wise), but everyone's either got an RB very close to him in ranking, like Fournette, or like 25 ranks down! 

Its aggravating. I've only been able to come up with vaguely workable trades to you and Jimbo haha. Both shot down in flames! Maybe it's time to start seeing if anyone will give up their WR1 for ol' Melvin.

That Rooney Rule CMC trade is pretty stella - he had a deep roster in the positions he's traded. Probably take that in for the win unless CMC gets crocked.

I've had that feeling in a few leagues. I traded him in 1 league two game sago for 2 players both of which have performed better.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ve got cold feet on the trade front this year. I’ve been going back and forth on trading Hopkins, but I just know if i do the big numbers will come back in a hurry.

Just do it lol

1 minute ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Anyone at the Panthers game this weekend?

Was gonna be, but cancelled.

Based on the first 5 weeks your team looks monstrous with CMC ? - I need my guys to sort themselves out if I'm winning this weekend. Two very drab weeks in a row.

1 minute ago, Westcumbrianram said:

I bloody hope CMC doesn't get crocked that would be my season over. He gets 3 starters for his team. I just need to win a few now.

At 0-5 I can see why he’d make that trade, your team now looks great....wish I hadn’t traded Courtland Sutton now, and you ended up with Mike Williams back as well ?‍♂️?

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones You swiped the TE I was picking up for this week only and then dropping ? *shakes fist* 

I wanted Goff, but Olsen has been so hit and miss this season I needed the TE more, considering putting Everett straight in.

walkers good, but suffers from the Titans play style, best hope is they fall a couple of scores behind and have to chase the game, then he will be in business.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

I wanted Goff, but Olsen has been so hit and miss this season I needed the TE more, considering putting Everett straight in.

walkers good, but suffers from the Titans play style, best hope is they fall a couple of scores behind and have to chase the game, then he will be in business.

I just can't see McDonald doing anything at all with their 3rd string QB. Best matchup I can find is Walker - just have to hope he has a game despite his poor form. I would have gone for one of the Texans TE but they're in a bit of a committee so even though Fells looks stronger you never really know.

Btw, how's the mulling over the trade going? Started to sweat yet?

Archived