Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

How come trades aren't processed straight away. It's the only league I play in were you have to wait on your trades. 

It's the default setting at NFL.com - so the other players have time to vote against and block a trade if its BS.

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Sweat? I’m at the point of crying ? every time I think I’ve come to a decision I back out ?‍♂️

Aye I've been similar; what if Melvin Gordon has a monster rest of season? Do I need a clear WR1? *mouse hovers over cancel trade* ? 

KG's had his bye now as well so that factors into it. 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

It's the default setting at NFL.com - so the other players have time to vote against and block a trade if its BS.

Can we not change the default as you can on ESPN. A trade should only be stopped if it's clear collusion and that can be done after the event by the commish.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Aye I've been similar; what if Melvin Gordon has a monster rest of season? Do I need a clear WR1? *mouse hovers over cancel trade* ? 

KG's had his bye now as well so that factors into it. 

Decided if I can’t make my mind up by now, I can’t accept. That’s got it be the most ive ever thought over a trade ?

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Decided if I can’t make my mind up by now, I can’t accept. That’s got it be the most ive ever thought over a trade ?

A disappointing decision but I don't hold it against you. I'll probably just ride my team out from now. Get rid of my 2nd TE after this week.

This is the last time I go for a 2 RB draft strat. I'm a WR guy and I hate not having a true WR1 ? 

11 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Can we not change the default as you can on ESPN. A trade should only be stopped if it's clear collusion and that can be done after the event by the commish.

No idea; never run a league. This is just how we've always had it ?‍♂️

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

This is the last time I go for a 2 RB draft strat. I'm a WR guy and I hate not having a true WR1

Last year I went WR, WR, WR with my first 3 picks

This year I went RB, RB, TE, QB, RB with my first 5!

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Last year I went WR, WR, WR with my first 3 picks

This year I went RB, RB, TE, QB, RB with my first 5!

I really wanted MT again this year; but I would have had to take him first overall to get him. No way he was gonna be on the board by the end of the second round. Can you trade picks in fantasy draft? Should'a done that.

Aaagghh keep changing my mind over this week's line up...

Josh Gordon v NYG - up against a poor team but status currently questionable due to a knee injury

Golden Tate v Pats - Giants only weapon with the other major offensive targets out through injury, should see plenty or targets but likely to be the focus of coverage from the mighty Pats secondary

Matt Breida v Rams - coming off a stellar performance but likely to be affected  by the injury to FB Kyle Juscyzk.

Aaagghh... think I'll play safe and go with Breida.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Aaagghh keep changing my mind over this week's line up...

Josh Gordon v NYG - up against a poor team but status currently questionable due to a knee injury

Golden Tate v Pats - Giants only weapon with the other major offensive targets out through injury, should see plenty or targets but likely to be the focus of coverage from the mighty Pats secondary

Matt Breida v Rams - coming off a stellar performance but likely to be affected  by the injury to FB Kyle Juscyzk.

Aaagghh... think I'll play safe and go with Breida.

Juscyzk injury is a blow, but I’d still back Breida .

Archived