Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Desperate for a win, and I face Cmac....I’m screwed, 0-5

If they're clear at any point in the second half Panthers will bench him. Do it all the time. Might help?

6 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

JARED COOK TD

oh my god wow GIF

Teddy's been great so far. Not put a foot wrong. The INT was on Kamara.

Superdome's been chanting his name.

I'm losing this week for sure. Uphill climb to get into the playoffs now!

But if my opponents gonna have a 40+ point receiver, I'd want it to be Mike Thomas. ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I'm losing this week for sure. Uphill climb to get into the playoffs now!

But if my opponents gonna have a 40+ point receiver, I'd want it to be Mike Thomas. ? 

Micky T bringing home the W. Although, I’m counting on nothing when you have Mahomes - he’s capable of almost anything! 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Micky T bringing home the W. Although, I’m counting on nothing when you have Mahomes - he’s capable of almost anything! 

Something absurd is possible, but I think unlikely. His great game would have to go through Watkins like in week 1.

Losing Hollywood Brown for almost 3 quarters in a game where he looked like having the better of the defense sucks but if I do lose this week I'm more content knowing that it wasn't bad luck or a terrible decision by me.

10 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Gallman out in the first quarter and Mike Evans zero yards all game... brilliant. 

spacer.png

I feel you.

I’ve come up against a 35pt Eagles defence, Matt Ryan having the game of his life with 31pts, now Aaron Jones has got 2td’s in the first quarter.

Edelman for me was questionable, as I was out and chance I wouldn’t get to see team news I took him out. Goes for 25pts when my 3 WR’s go for a combined 16pts

Archived