Today's game - where can we watch it?

DerbyRam!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculously it’s not on anywhere. Sky have the sole rights to this and they’re not showing it. Also no red button on carabao cup matches. Only way to see it is the city ground or the beam back. Luckily I’m at the former but there’s gonna be a lot of fans who can’t make either

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

There's got to be an unofficial stream for it somewhere surely

I really doubt there will be any. Perhaps if you are based abroad there might be a stream on some betting sites but it doesn't seem to be on TV anywhere in the world. 

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

There's got to be an unofficial stream for it somewhere surely

Even if there was, it wouldn’t be allowed to name or link to it on here.

full match on ramstv and YouTube  in the morning apparently.

Just now, SunnyRam said:

The amount of fans that moan about Sky changing fixture times or dates, and then moan when a game is not selected for TV ?

Yes because this is the ONE game where they can't put it on a monday bloody night. Just you wait for the two league games to be played on Mondays.

2 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

So what? Not sure why they have to put this game on Sky too?

Never said that they HAVE to, they don't at all, but its just a bit frustrating. All I can hope for is we play our matches on an actual Football day or night and Sky have learned their lesson.

46 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ridiculously it’s not on anywhere. Sky have the sole rights to this and they’re not showing it. Also no red button on carabao cup matches. Only way to see it is the city ground or the beam back. Luckily I’m at the former but there’s gonna be a lot of fans who can’t make either

I can't see why they've limited the beam back so much. It's sold out. Don't they want my money?

The only positive is that they’ve given us more tickets so more can go.

But that won’t help the far distance fans, it’s back to the times before Sky Tv isn’t it, a period lots yearn to return too.

Its only one game, but none the less very frustrating for some.

Archived