Today's game - where can we watch it?

DerbyRam!

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Never said that they HAVE to, they don't at all, but its just a bit frustrating. All I can hope for is we play our matches on an actual Football day or night and Sky have learned their lesson.

I'm pretty sure Sky won't be too bothered, otherwise they would have chose this fixture to show live. It just makes me laugh how so many people moan about Sky picking us for TV, but will moan when they don't pick us...regardless of the fixture. Can't have it both ways. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

I'm pretty sure Sky won't be too bothered, otherwise they would have chose this fixture to show live. It just makes me laugh how so many people moan about Sky picking us for TV, but will moan when they don't pick us...regardless of the fixture. Can't have it both ways. 

Personally I'm not too fussed whether we are picked for TV or not, it's the re-arranging that does my tree in. If the match is still played on a reasonable date at a reasonable time then it doesn't make a difference for me personally, and sometimes, as I'm unable to get to a lot of home games, it benefits me personally. 

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Personally I'm not too fussed whether we are picked for TV or not, it's the re-arranging that does my tree in. If the match is still played on a reasonable date at a reasonable time then it doesn't make a difference for me personally, and sometimes, as I'm unable to get to a lot of home games, it benefits me personally. 

Exactly, I'm the same. Not bothered if we are or not picked for television. It's just part of the game now where Sky and others can dictate when games are played. I've just seen far to many on here and social media moaning about the game not being on TV, and also unfairly criticising RamsTV for not being able to stream the game on the website.

I will be watching from the away end at the city ground along with 3300 others.....not that this is helpful to this thread!

Not heard of any live streams for the game, have people checked if there are beamback tickets left as that could still be an option.

3 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

I will be watching from the away end at the city ground along with 3300 others.....not that this is helpful to this thread!

Not heard of any live streams for the game, have people checked if there are beamback tickets left as that could still be an option.

Sold out mate.

33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not the most apt turn of phrase, under the circumstances!  Why would you even have a tree in the first place, to be done in?  How many fingers you got, just as a matter of interest?  ;-)

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not the most apt turn of phrase, under the circumstances!  Why would you even have a tree in the first place, to be done in?  How many fingers you got, just as a matter of interest?  ?

sorry mate but the scum down the road annoy me so much they're messing with my head!!! don't worry mate, 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, Derby born and bred. ?

I am sure someone said that the last cup match was in Eurosport so it might be worth having a look there.

I took a different route home that night and somehow ended up watching it in the Netherlands (cough cough). You might have to do some searching to find a stream, and you will Virtual ly have to be Private about which Network the stream is taken from.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I don’t even own a radio ?‍♂️

I would say listen to the radio on your computer, but we all know there is some ludicrous rights issue that only allows you to listen to it on a radio and not via the internet.

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

There is free commentary on TalkSport tonight it would seem. They don't show it in their schedule for some obscure reason, but they say there is commentary in this short Cocu feature here:

https://talksport.com/football/efl/593008/nottingham-forest-Derby-phillip-cocu-carabao-cup/

Plus they've been promoting it big time on TalkSport the last few days - definitely weird it's not specifically mentioned in the schedule.

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

At least with it being on talksport those of you who don’t have tickets to the match or beamback can at the very least listen to some half competent analysis....

.... and you can listen when you are 100 miles from a Radio Derby signal.

Archived