Kit for Monday

RhylRam

Stupid question I assume Monday we’ll be playing in our beautiful black and white as no clash with Aston Villa colours ? But what would happen if there was a clash of colours between the teams how does that work ?   ??

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, eve1112 said:

Stupid question I assume Monday we’ll be playing in our beautiful black and white as no clash with Aston Villa colours ? But what would happen if there was a clash of colours between the teams how does that work ?   ??

Yes we will be in our home kit. Like when we played QPR I think they toss a coin for who wears what kit. 

54 minutes ago, eve1112 said:

It happened many years ago when we went to QPR, it was on MOTD in black and white, we ended up playing in their away kit

16 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Surprised we ain't debuting next seasons kit, or a one off shirt like 2007's.

Why change the kit thats got us where we are now that to superstitious me would be unlucky ? 

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

They sit down to discuss it for 20 mins, then realise we have to wear our black & white skin, as it's in our DNA, Yoof!

Nobody in the history of our club amongst supporters has actually ever used that phrase.... other than the announcer..... fact

16 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Nobody in the history of our club amongst supporters has actually ever used that phrase.... other than the announcer..... fact

Hmmmm folk across all those villages around the A61 from Alfreton to Clay Cross (westhouses, shirland, Morton, stonebroom, etc..” use that term widely. “R thee or rate youth”. Proper Derbyshire talk. 

1 hour ago, Loftyhites said:

I would think it won’t be too long before a new kit release as there’s none of this years kit left to sell. Got to keep the money rolling in!

Once they know whether it's to be Premier League or EFL patches, I'm sure the release will be swift, for the reason you stated £££££

2 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

Hmmmm folk across all those villages around the A61 from Alfreton to Clay Cross (westhouses, shirland, Morton, stonebroom, etc..” use that term widely. “R thee or rate youth”. Proper Derbyshire talk. 

Mi ex lives in Shirland.... she's gor all on stringing a word together na mind a sentence 

3 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

can confirm, is true.

Talking of the white and black kit, I think it would look brilliant if we all wear white shirts to Wembley.

Not necessarily a Derby shirt, just a white shirt. A sea of white in the East End of Wembley . COYR.

( I also say youth, Riddings)

6 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

Being a local Postman I can readily concur with this astute observation !! ..............well said mi-duck !!

Archived