Hey, Train/Bus Stop users... I need your help...

Mucker1884

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

@Mucker1884, don't worry about it. I still resent him for changing my beautifully written 'Post here if you're on the beer' thread title in the Pub. Bloody cherryade.

I am a big supporter of the drink responsibly and keep car lots clean campaign

Driving from Cheshire to Oxford Sunday  morning. Tour of the city and then on to my hotel in High Wycombe. Curry and a few beers on Sunday night. 

Monday 10am ish train from High Wycombe to Wembley and head to the Torch and take it from there. After the game back to the hotel and a few more beers. Drive home Tues morning. 

12 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Anyone who still hasnt got a train ticket but is looking...get the train from lichfield, you can get a return for 28 quid! its only 10 mins drive from Derby. Derby to london is more than  double that

Do this. Book all the seats get on before them and make the Villa Stand 

3 hours ago, David said:

Watch your language and read the forum guidelines. Lucky I didn’t just pull the topic completely ?

You're right of course, Boss.

In hindsight, the original title now embarrasses me.

I should never have typed the "W word"...   I don't know what came over me!

Is everyone travelling from Derby to St Pancras aware there is major engineering works taking place at Market Harboro this weekend, journwys may be disrupted.

Also if you have booked tickets with a specific company ie. West Midlands Trains from Tamworth to Euston and back you must travel by their trains. If you tried to come back on a Virgin service with that ticket it would not be valid and you will be chinged £91.50 for a single ticket.Ignorance would be no defence,i don;t want anyone to get caught out.

Cheers retired railway guard.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

8 or 9 seats available on a bus from the Hollybrook, Littleover, leaving at 0900.

If anyone is interested I can put you in touch with the organiser

Is that the punjabi bus?

Archived