We're gonna win the league, Now you gotta believe us....

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goes to show how much the academy has advanced in recent years.  All the staff deserve credit for the work done, making our academy one of the best in the country.  This is a huge boost for the future success of the club.  Bravo!

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Really positive and good signs for the longer term future. 

Whilst hes made a number of short term howlers you cannot but admire Mels farsightedness in making significant strategic investment in the academy. 

Now do the same for the scouting network Mel.....

I'd also add keeping the continuity of the staff is a big factor, unlike the first team.

Such a shame that this game didn't get the focus it deserved yesterday because a lot of us were on our way to Bristol at the time.

Was it on Rams TV? I hope so as we can look forward to the highlights on the website.

I also wonder whether the title will be sorted in time for the team to come out next Sunday at Pride Park and get the applause from the crowd. Any info on this, @OwenB87, please? 

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Do they get a trophy as League North winners, or is it just if they beat the South champions in a final?

Looks like they get a dinner plate

CEB3574B-F33C-4B56-935B-482A0B7CD6CA.jpeg

8B844691-5FEC-41B5-AE7A-44223AB4B17C.jpeg

They will then play the winner of the South which is Arsenal for the trophy (spot the Jody Morris)

CE6C390D-7F42-4324-B4E6-38E6345499AF.jpeg

13 minutes ago, rynny said:

Liverpool won 1-0 today, they need to beat Boro by 10 goals to win the league. 

Good spot - City are a let-down, aren't they? I wanted us to win by a points margin.

I can't see Boro drawing or winning so we'll just have to hope their defence is a replica of their first team one!

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Good spot - City are a let-down, aren't they? I wanted us to win by a points margin.

I can't see Boro drawing or winning so we'll just have to hope their defence is a replica of their first team one!

Boro are higher in the table than City (5th & 8th) they have won 11 drew 2 lost 8. Looking at the results Boro have had some very up and down scores, with plenty of goals, they beat Sunderland 8-2 WBA 5-3 lost to Man City 6-0. When they played earlier this season it finished Boro 5 Liverpool 6 ?

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Boro are higher in the table than City (5th & 8th) they have won 11 drew 2 lost 8. Looking at the results Boro have had some very up and down scores, with plenty of goals, they beat Sunderland 8-2 WBA 5-3 lost to Man City 6-0. When they played earlier this season it finished Boro 5 Liverpool 6 ?

Wow! We're going to be sweating on Saturday, then! 

Archived