The Increase in Racism

Srg

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Loving Chris Martin and hating Giroud is like loving corned beef and hating a roast beef dinner.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That is true. 

Discussions crop up often related to what sort of player Chris Martin would've been if he had a touch more pace and didn't have his illness and the answer is quite simply Olivier Giroud. ? 

Chris Martin clotheslined Joey Barton. 
Can’t see Giroud ever doing that.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, David said:

Just when I thought I was entering a Chris Martin free zone ?

You have to go to the mire that is the Politics Thread for that.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Loving Chris Martin and hating Giroud is like loving corned beef and hating roast beef dinners.

I don't hate Giroud. He's my favourite crap French striker that looks like Rylan. 

Just to clarify that headline, I've seen the video of this, and it seems to have been Man Utd's own fans (or "fans") abusing him, but looks like Club Statement FC might be striking again soon

Seen the video as well, be very surprised if it’s Derby fans as they really wanted to let him know how poo he was with 0 goals and 0 assists.

I mean this is after a 3-0 win as well, they really are a strange bunch. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Seen the video as well, be very surprised if it’s Derby fans as they really wanted to let him know how poo he was with 0 goals and 0 assists.

I mean this is after a 3-0 win as well, they really are a strange bunch. 

Not really. Lingard has been for many months now the bete noir or totem of Man Utd fans in terms of his embodiment on the pitch of everything they feel is wrong at the club.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not really. Lingard has been for many months now the bete noir or totem of Man Utd fans in terms of his embodiment on the pitch of everything they feel is wrong at the club.

Doesn’t excuse the abuse he was given last night. Not really going to drive him on to perform better, will still collect his 100k pw cheque 

Just now, David said:

Doesn’t excuse the abuse he was given last night. Not really going to drive him on to perform better, will still collect his 100k pw cheque 

Where did I say I condoned the abuse was just giving some context to your comment. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Where did I say I condoned the abuse was just giving some context to your comment. 

I mean context wasn’t really needed, it’s no secret how the fans feel about him. Came across as somehow trying to justify it when there is none.

Just now, David said:

I mean context wasn’t really needed, it’s no secret how the fans feel about him. Came across as somehow trying to justify it when there is none.

Came across in your mind perhaps. I've already stated that I didn't condone the behaviour but your point was that why abuse him after a 3 - 0 result and my response was that this isn't a new phenomenon and is a longstanding issue between some Man Utd fans in parentheses and Lingard. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Came across in your mind perhaps. I've already stated that I didn't condone the behaviour but your point was that why abuse him after a 3 - 0 result and my response was that this isn't a new phenomenon and is a longstanding issue between some Man Utd fans in parentheses and Lingard. 

You stated after. I didn’t really see the relevance of your post when quoting me other than trying to justify it.

Has Lingard been racially abused week in week out? As I say, context for their dislike for him wasn’t really needed as it’s no secret. Racially abusing him is new though unless I’m mistaken.

1 minute ago, David said:

You stated after. I didn’t really see the relevance of your post when quoting me other than trying to justify it.

Has Lingard been racially abused week in week out? As I say, context for their dislike for him wasn’t really needed as it’s no secret. Racially abusing him is new though unless I’m mistaken.

How do I know what someone else knows, it may or may not be common knowledge.

In this case you already were aware of the surroundings which I was not party to or indeed had no knowledge of.

The underlying implication of your posts are that I support what happended last night which any right minded person would take exception to.

Archived