The Increase in Racism

Srg

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

How do I know what someone else knows, it may or may not be common knowledge.

In this case you already were aware of the surroundings which I was not party to or indeed had no knowledge of.

The underlying implication of your posts are that I support what happended last night which any right minded person would take exception to.

Which I have explained a couple of times now as I didn’t see the purpose of quoting my post to write what you did.

Think you would struggle to find one football fan that didn’t know United fans disliked Lingard.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Which I have explained a couple of times now as I didn’t see the purpose of quoting my post to write what you did.

Think you would struggle to find one football fan that didn’t know United fans disliked Lingard.

I don't know what you may or may not know. And you've just made a sweeping generalisation to support your argument which I understand to be implying that I condoned the behaviour last night 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

I don't know what you may or may not know. And you've just made a sweeping generalisation to support your argument which I understand to be implying that I condoned the behaviour last night 

I can only repeat what I have already written and to not bore other members reading us going round in circles I will leave it there. 

1 minute ago, David said:

I can only repeat what I have already written and to not bore other members reading us going round in circles I will leave it there. 

That's fine as long as as we both agree that I was in no way condoning what happened last night then am happy to leave it there 

Just watched the video, and there's a couple of contentious words shouted that may have been the N word but it's hard to tell, as I was in the office and had to hold the phone against my ear at a very low volume.  Anyone listened to it on full??  

Yes he has an irritating personality, yes his trademarked hand sign when he scores it annoying, yes he's a bang average footballer earning millions of pounds a year, yes if I were playing last night I'd have taken him out at the waist with 5 minutes to go just for s**ts & giggles, but that doesn't justify the abuse he got last night.  Shocking!

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Just watched the video, and there's a couple of contentious words shouted that may have been the N word but it's hard to tell, as I was in the office and had to hold the phone against my ear at a very low volume.  Anyone listened to it on full??  

Yes he has an irritating personality, yes his trademarked hand sign when he scores it annoying, yes he's a bang average footballer earning millions of pounds a year, yes if I were playing last night I'd have taken him out at the waist with 5 minutes to go just for s**ts & giggles, but that doesn't justify the abuse he got last night.  Shocking!

I struggled to identify exactly what was said too. The Man U defence force is out on the internet today insisting that it was simply someone with a broad accent shouting "Lingard". I guess that could be true, but if it is then the individual in question has astonishingly poor enunciation, even by Mancunian standards.

I'm surprised JLingz™ didn't dab on them haters.

Archived