30/4/19 Supporters Charter Meeting Questions

Day

The next Supporters Charter Meeting will take place on the 30th April.

Could you please submit questions below that you would like us to put to the club by 9am on the 15th April. 

1 question per post.

As always please use the like button only to show your support on any questions that you would also like us to the club.

The most liked questions will then be put to the club for the meeting.

Finally, this thread is for us collect questions, can we ask that members do not reply to each other voicing support or attempting to answer questions. 

These posts will be removed as will reactions other than likes.

Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If and when the roof project goes ahead, would the East, South and North Stands need to first be heightened to the level of the West stand, and if so, would that increase capacity (and if so to what new capacity) or would it be a mere physical raising of roof levels?

Could Mel put some fans at ease regarding the stadium. As football fans we’ve seen this end badly too many times (Coventry, York city, even the 3 amigos) even if we completely trust Mel some are concerned. For example are derby secure if the ownership changes and is there a plan for ownership to revert back in the future?

What is the club's philosophy on the quality of merchandise being sold in the megastore and online?

Specifically, who monitors the standard and quality of Derby County merchandise being sold to customers and what processes are in place for both customers, and for DCFC to protect statutory rights and replace poor quality products being supplied?

Even more specifically, why are replica shirts still of such embarrassing quality? The cost of a replica shirt should ensure the quality of the Ram crest or any other part of the embroidered/printed part should be exceptional quality.

A question I wish I had the balls to ask at the forum:

From the current list of potential investors or buyers you have spoken to, if you had to choose only 1 now, would you be confident that the future of this football club would be secure? And are you happy and would the fans be happy with the calibre of people interested in the club?

Sith Happens

Are there any plans to try and improve traffic around pride park after the match?

Since the closure of the fireplace car park and toys r us more people are attempting to leave in the same direction causing a lot of congestion.

This in my opinion has seen more people leaving the game early to try and avoid these problems.

I appreciate the after game road closures are for safety but could options like only closing these roads to incoming traffic so that traffic can flow from the stadium area while leaving the incoming lane free for pedestrians.

Archived