Matchday Parking

Rampant

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Rampant said:

First trip to Pride Park in ages for me and Rampant Jnr this Saturday (his home debut). I'll be heading down from the north-west. Where is best for parking in terms of ease of finding it and price please?

There are quite a few parking areas around the stadium; one at the big storage company (blue and yellow building opposite the Clough and Taylor statue) charges £6. There’s a smaller one adjacent to that (Frenger systems?) which is also £6.00. 

They are both close to the stadium but it can take 20-25 minutes to get away. 

6 hours ago, Ellafella said:

There are quite a few parking areas around the stadium; one at the big storage company (blue and yellow building opposite the Clough and Taylor statue) charges £6. There’s a smaller one adjacent to that (Frenger systems?) which is also £6.00. 

They are both close to the stadium but it can take 20-25 minutes to get away. 

At a minimum...look at,at least 30/35 mins plus

Sith Happens
21 hours ago, Rampant said:

First trip to Pride Park in ages for me and Rampant Jnr this Saturday (his home debut). I'll be heading down from the north-west. Where is best for parking in terms of ease of finding it and price please?

Depends how much of a rush to get away. If not you can park in the holiday inn express for 4.50 on yourparkingspace

You could go to one of the two restaurants next to it for a burger aftet and by the time you are done traffic should be clear.

23 hours ago, Rampant said:

How about near the train station? 15 min walk from the ground but the roads will be clear

Premier Inn at the other end of the Wyvern.

15 minutes away on foot, no traffic to beat, and a little birdie told me they no longer require an exit code for the barriers, so paying the £5 is somewhat optional.

Thank you for your help gents. I'll pick one of those options suggested.

I'm trying to recall the last time I visited PP as all the games I've been to have been away fixtures. The 3-1 v Everton, 2-0 v Leicester or the 3-3 against Boro probably. It's been a while ?

On 26/03/2019 at 16:31, Rampant said:

If you haven't already, contact the club about your kid's first game. Mine got a certificate and sometimes Rammie presents it too. Club messaged me on here when they read it was their first game.

On 26/03/2019 at 16:31, Rampant said:

Get the train!

choo chooo!

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

There a football buses that go to pp I think most be around £3 but depanding traveling from.

Outside the derby tap by the river, two go, from 1.30ish? Dunno, have a pint and ask at the bar.

Also seen one drop off at the bus station too.

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

Outside the derby tap by the river, two go, from 1.30ish? Dunno, have a pint and ask at the bar.

Also seen one drop off at the bus station too.

2 buses on way there, only 1 on the way back.

£2.50 each way and stops at bus station after the dropping off at the tap, but not on the way to Pride Park.

4 hours ago, reveldevil said:

2 buses on way there, only 1 on the way back.

£2.50 each way and stops at bus station after the dropping off at the tap, but not on the way to Pride Park.

Thank you, I’ve heard about it, but not completely up to date with it.

we are now ??

Archived