I am fuming with lads tonight

B4ev6is

41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Lads what was that were is the passion and fight gone I can take when you give everything but that tonight left me really angrey and that does not happen very often but tonight what really upset me with lack of effort being shown.

If I was frank I would have got few cups and thrown them at you. I would said have said look lads fans pay hard earned money to come support you. If you cant be brothered to play I take your wages and put behind the bar say here go derby fans have free beer on us.

Come on lads over tomorrow weekend lock selfs in dark room and say to your selfs were has fight gone and how do I get it back.

Pint of Pedigree please @B4ev6is & a whisky ? chaser.*

*Single bloody malt. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Lads what was that were is the passion and fight gone I can take when you give everything but that tonight left me really angrey and that does not happen very often but tonight what really upset me with lack of effort being shown.

If I was frank I would have got few cups and thrown them at you. I would said have said look lads fans pay hard earned money to come support you. If you cant be brothered to play I take your wages and put behind the bar say here go derby fans have free beer on us.

Come on lads over tomorrow weekend lock selfs in dark room and say to your selfs were has fight gone and how do I get it back.

What if you only drink tea? 

I wouldn't have said a lack of passion from the lads - more a complete lack of any intelligence of how to play against an organised team. Huddlestone tried that penetrating diagonal pass circa 45 times with a success rate of something in the region of 8-8.5%. Waghorn looks like he actively enjoys running down blind alleys. Marriott is a poacher but not a footballer. 0-0 is the best we can hope for Monday night.

13 minutes ago, Ilkeston RAM LAD said:

I wouldn't have said a lack of passion from the lads - more a complete lack of any intelligence of how to play against an organised team. Huddlestone tried that penetrating diagonal pass circa 45 times with a success rate of something in the region of 8-8.5%. Waghorn looks like he actively enjoys running down blind alleys. Marriott is a poacher but not a footballer. 0-0 is the best we can hope for Monday night.

Welcome, Ilkestons half red half ram isn’t it?

Can someone explain how we can support the lads for Monday night? Until they come out for the warm up Monday we wont see them. I dont have a clue how they train or what they practice but this squad has been on a steady decline since Boro in October. I hope the whole first team from players to staff sit down and have a chat about recent performances. We need them to show desire and fight but back that up with quality. If we dont turn up and pull a Leeds performance we will lose by a few as they will be right up for it. Alot depends on the starting team on Monday, Wilson in midfield is pointless and Holmes is never a winger, swap them. Bryson and Huddlestone cant play in the same midfield, We bought King in to play so play him, Huddlestone + King + Holmes. Need to create chances too, dont think Wilson has had a meaningful shot since Preston - 4 games now. The lack of desire in our team is there for all to see, backwards and sideways without anyone standing up and dictating the speed of the play or asking for the ball. We need every individual to bring there A game and need to be confident in possession. We have goal scorers in the side, Lets get scoring some goals again. I will be in the away end supporting the lads for 95 mins but i want them to support us fans too and show there up for it. Come on Frank and Jody get into em'.

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Can someone explain how we can support the lads for Monday night? Until they come out for the warm up Monday we wont see them. I dont have a clue how they train or what they practice but this squad has been on a steady decline since Boro in October. I hope the whole first team from players to staff sit down and have a chat about recent performances. We need them to show desire and fight but back that up with quality. If we dont turn up and pull a Leeds performance we will lose by a few as they will be right up for it. Alot depends on the starting team on Monday, Wilson in midfield is pointless and Holmes is never a winger, swap them. Bryson and Huddlestone cant play in the same midfield, We bought King in to play so play him, Huddlestone + King + Holmes. Need to create chances too, dont think Wilson has had a meaningful shot since Preston - 4 games now. The lack of desire in our team is there for all to see, backwards and sideways without anyone standing up and dictating the speed of the play or asking for the ball. We need every individual to bring there A game and need to be confident in possession. We have goal scorers in the side, Lets get scoring some goals again. I will be in the away end supporting the lads for 95 mins but i want them to support us fans too and show there up for it. Come on Frank and Jody get into em'.

You might not, I’m nabbing the Leeds spy’s equipment and I’m gonna boo at training too. Get them ready for Monday night 

17 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

I appreciate the sentiment of your comments but there is nothing tangible other than hook huddlestone (which I agree with), Wilson is over-rated (also agreed). Wholeheartedly disagree with Holmes not being a winger, he was only positive to come out of last night's woes. Bring back CARSON - he provides experience at the back and we miss him. Where is he? Anyone got anything concrete amid speculation?

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The performance caused the long face.

I tell you Boycie, that long nose can fit anywhere. And if the nose fits, the body follows. Poacher ? Ninja escape artist, pick pocket and never gives the ball up cheaply .. ever ! 

1 hour ago, Ilkeston RAM LAD said:

I appreciate the sentiment of your comments but there is nothing tangible other than hook huddlestone (which I agree with), Wilson is over-rated (also agreed). Wholeheartedly disagree with Holmes not being a winger, he was only positive to come out of last night's woes. Bring back CARSON - he provides experience at the back and we miss him. Where is he? Anyone got anything concrete amid speculation?

out of the many candidates to be benched I wouldn't agree that Roos is one.  The CB's are playing better with a goalie who will actually come out to claim a ball.  This year I have felt that Carson is off his game and just because of last night's mistake (there were a few to blame for that incident) I don't agree that he deserves to return

Archived