I am fuming with lads tonight

B4ev6is

Lads what was that were is the passion and fight gone I can take when you give everything but that tonight left me really angrey and that does not happen very often but tonight what really upset me with lack of effort being shown.

If I was frank I would have got few cups and thrown them at you. I would said have said look lads fans pay hard earned money to come support you. If you cant be brothered to play I take your wages and put behind the bar say here go derby fans have free beer on us.

Come on lads over tomorrow weekend lock selfs in dark room and say to your selfs were has fight gone and how do I get it back.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't despair B4. They tried, but nothing worked. Things aren't looking great which is why, more than ever, they need the support of mega fans like you. I know it's hard when sometimes the players don't seem to hold up their side of the bargain, but if you look ahead to beating Forest Monday night, you'll feel so much better. And the team will need you getting behind them yet again to make that happen. 

I saw you (B4) walking back with your headphones on, looking a bit glum.

not much anyone can say. I tnought frank would have made some changes at half time. 

As always I thought the graft was there. I don't doubt the "passion"

I'd question what some of them want though. Do they want to play well for themselves or for the team. 

That high pressing unit and sprinting to support the guy on the ball died at the Hawthorns. 

The only time anyone has switched on since was against PL opposition where they know they can't afford to go solo and expect to stand out. 

It's grind grind grind as so many bad decisions lead to bad situations. 

It's turned to hoofball as everyone has lost their way. Apart from Keogh and Tomori who I feel sorry for

17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I saw you (B4) walking back with your headphones on, looking a bit glum.

not much anyone can say. I tnought frank would have made some changes at half time. 

I was bit fed up

It took me over 2 hours to get home were it should be 20mins bus jorney home even my dad came pick me up on my way home when final got off the bus. I only just got home in time get a bus to the game.

34 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Don't despair B4. They tried, but nothing worked. Things aren't looking great which is why, more than ever, they need the support of mega fans like you. I know it's hard when sometimes the players don't seem to hold up their side of the bargain, but if you look ahead to beating Forest Monday night, you'll feel so much better. And the team will need you getting behind them yet again to make that happen. 

If we get hammered by Florist then....? 

Archived