Bielsa to resign over spygate?

Carl Sagan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sadly he's just doubling down on what he said before. That he's spied on every team this season

I think it makes it hard for the Football League to let him off with a slap on the wrist. Interesting to see what they decide.

5 million points deuction and relegated to West Yorkshire Sunday league div 7... 

27 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Are we the only team to catch one of his spies? 

That's Mel's drones that

Was thinking the same , surely security must know when strangers are milling around clubs training grounds , wielding bolt croppers, binoculars, camouflage etc.

49 minutes ago, mozza said:

Was thinking the same , surely security must know when strangers are milling around clubs training grounds , wielding bolt croppers, binoculars, camouflage etc.

Apparently we saw the guy the first time as well. Can't believe we spotted them twice and nobody else has noticed a single thing suspicious. I guess I understand why you wouldn't notice if you are in a crime ridden hell hole like Nottingham since dodgy criminals are all over the place, but surely one of the other teams noticed something.

16 hours ago, mozza said:

You forgot wearing a watch with a garroting chord hidden inside. An Aston Martin with an ejection seat in the passenger side.

A Knife edge that slides out of the front of his shoes when the heels are clicked together.

Impeccable hair that doesn't move a bit, even after crawling through a bush.

15 different currencies and a gold coin and a little black book full of ladies telephone numbers.

5 hours ago, McRamFan said:

EFL will bottle this one.  Mel needs to get the lawyers in.  It may not be in the FA ort EFL rule book, however it is in the law of this country.

No it isn't.

Archived