Sign in to follow this  
DanS1992

Max lowe is not as good as people think he is.

We need to stop thinking max lowe is good enough for this club. As soon as he comes up against a decent wide man, he is useless. Wasn’t good enough at the start of the season and no where near ******* good enough now. He is getting a new ******** torn by that lad clarke. Those saying he was good at aberdeen, don’t obviously know how crap scottish football is. No where near the required level. Get rid!

5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I can’t say I ever thought he was good anyway.

Bogle a far better player in pretty much every aspect.

That’s damning with faint praise, being better than Lowe isn’t difficult. Neither good enough for the championship top 6 side. 

6 minutes ago, Doodle said:

That’s damning with faint praise, being better than Lowe isn’t difficult. Neither good enough for the championship top 6 side. 

I actually think Bogle has potential to be a half decent player.

I don’t think Lowe will get any better.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I actually think Bogle has potential to be a half decent player.

I don’t think Lowe will get any better.

Potential yes but not good enough atm. Lowe I agree looks unlikely to make it at this level. We are shocking at the back at the moment. Lacking nouse, positional awareness and ability I’m afraid 

Never been good enough, not ready for the first team and is a long way off. Was torn to shreds by someone making his first start

Lets hope Malone can stay fot for the rest of the season

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

The whole team was awful, you can’t single out players from that performance. 

Disagree, I would single out Holmes and  possibly Keogh as the only ones fit to wear the shirt tonight 

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

The whole team was awful, you can’t single out players from that performance. 

I say holmes again our best player buy did struggle and waghorn showed passion and willingness which he always does