Sign in to follow this  
DanS1992

Max lowe is not as good as people think he is.

3 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Did you really have to? 

Haha, was you at the Stoke match?

We had a little incident by the SEAT showroom after the match that was proper comedy.

Edited by uttoxram75

Not seen enough of the lad to really say how good he is, or is going to be. The one thing that surprised me though, was how easy he was beaten each time when it was obvious what Clarke was going to do. Every time he went down the outside and yet Lowe was still on the back foot and therefore couldn’t keep up with him.

That said, the whole team was poor, Leeds were pushing the full backs so high it meant the wingers couldn’t helpnout as they were marking them, and as we couldn’t retain the ball it was relentless resulting in us being so bad

That Clarke looks brilliant though. 

I wouldn't be so hard on Lowe. He's got ability and he just needs an education. If he takes all this in his stride then he might come good. 

Bogle is the same. 

Max Lowe is at risk of becoming a Bennett/Hanson. These next few "easy" games are a real chance for him to show us what he is about. 

He hasn't come back to the best teams to play. 

Sounds daft but i didn't think their winger that was that great.

we were so narrow in the first half that he had acres of space. We never laid a glove on him all match and in the end he went off with cramp. Not sure Lower had much support as Lawrence seemed to drift central.

having said that, i think max is seriously over-rated. 

Edited by RamNut

1 hour ago, DJFern94 said:

Max Lowe is at risk of becoming a Bennett/Hanson. These next few "easy" games are a real chance for him to show us what he is about. 

He hasn't come back to the best teams to play. 

He isn’t going to play in these so called easier games because we have a choice - not great choices but better choices 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Sounds daft but i didn't think their winger that was that great.

we were so narrow in the first half that he had acres of space. We never laid a glove on him all match and in the end he went off with cramp. Not sure Lower had much support as Lawrence seemed to drift central.

having said that, i think max is seriously over-rated. 

That winger was a full back wasn’t he? 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That winger was a full back wasn’t he? 

Clarke was the duck ugly kid winger i was referring to.

ayling was the right full back.

alioski caused poblems on the other flank from full back, wing back, winger, whatever he was.

I know Lowe is rubbish as I watched him plays twice vs Leeds and he was no good init.

Pretty much the whole team were poor in both Leeds games, but I know the others can play well as I seen them do it.

I've never seen Lowe play well in all the 2 games I've seen him in. Get rid.

PS I'll be the first moaning if he does well at another club. I was probably moaning in the Autumn when he way getting rave reviews up north and we had no fit lbs.

Genuinely think Anya would of done much better than Lowe last night. Lowe is not a defender, he will go on to be a useful left winger though imo.

1 hour ago, lukedcfc said:

Genuinely think Anya would of done much better than Lowe last night. Lowe is not a defender, he will go on to be a useful left winger though imo.

You maybe right but we are absolutely not going to be playing Anya - lowe will get chances to play because malone can’t do full games or a run of games and Forsyth is injured as is Ollson - what do we expect for fourth choice? 

Edited by Sparkle