NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Bills and Titans were going to win, only half right. Watson's playmaking ability too much for the Bills in a game that showcased the incompetence of both coaching teams. Titans simply better than the Patriots, but only a little.

I've got Seahawks -1.5 and Saints +7.5 in my acca, following on my two successful picks last night (Bills +2.5 and Titans +5). 

I was always most uncomfortable with the Saints choice, Vikings do have a decent team, but Cousins has previous in falling apart and his record against winning teams is awful - combine that with the Stupiddome and all those neanderthal's droning on with their Louisiana borish tone. It could be difficult for him. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I've got Seahawks -1.5 and Saints +7.5 in my acca, following on my two successful picks last night (Bills +2.5 and Titans +5). 

I was always most uncomfortable with the Saints choice, Vikings do have a decent team, but Cousins has previous in falling apart and his record against winning teams is awful - combine that with the Stupiddome and all those neanderthal's droning on with their Louisiana borish tone. It could be difficult for him. 

People point to Cousins, but the Vikings (Mike Zimmers) record against winning teams is just as bad, it was a problem for us pre Cousins. We are always close but don’t quite make it. The notable exception is the “Minneapolis miracle” game against the Saints.

Our D is really good in the red zone, basically it’s good at everything but deep shots to fast receivers, which is taken out the equation in the red zone.

good drive in response, but that’s twice we’ve cocked uo that trick play with Diggs throwing, time to rip it out the play book

On 02/01/2020 at 19:22, SaintRam said:

Including playoff games, the Saints have gone 45 consecutive games without allowing a 100 yard rusher; Dalvin Cook will not be your salvation. You need a big Kirk Cousins game. 

Also; Cam Jordan slates every QB he goes up against pre-game. It doesn't seem to have any correlation to their performances; I assume it just gets him more fired up.

84 yards in the first half ? only way he’s doesn’t break 100 is if he gets injured. 45 games your boys didn’t face a healthy Dalvin Cook ?

I get the feeling I’m going to have no finger nails left by the end of this game.

Archived