NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was the most mental last 2 minutes of a half I’ve ever seen ?

interception - interception - fumble, recover for defensive TD

Think that’s our first “big guy” TD of the season.

Danielle Hunter & Harrison Smith are playing on beast mode today, what you need in the big games.

Got a lot wrong this week but I called the Cowboys beating the Rams and the Falcons beating the 49ers so that makes me feel better.

Big game for the Saints tomorrow, now. Chance to get back on record with the front runners.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Got a lot wrong this week but I called the Cowboys beating the Rams and the Falcons beating the 49ers so that makes me feel better.

Big game for the Saints tomorrow, now. Chance to get back on record with the front runners.

I had the falcons, just fancied the 49ers to have a bit of a comedown after last weeks epic

Still suffering from jet lag so managed the whole Saints game - easiest win I've seen all year for a team. Saints played really well on both O and D. Brees had something mad like 19 straight completions at one point. 

As if we're already in week 16... ☹️

5 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Still suffering from jet lag so managed the whole Saints game - easiest win I've seen all year for a team. Saints played really well on both O and D. Brees had something mad like 19 straight completions at one point. 

As if we're already in week 16... ☹️

22 straight completions, a new personal record for him.

Also set the single game completion % record in addition to hopping to the top of the alltime TDs.

You're right, it was easy. Played the whole game at a very relaxed state. The only player who made a mistake was a rookie 3rd choice back who was in for garbage time at the end. Pretty rare for the Saints - had a nice 3 hour chat with my mates though as it chuntered on in the background ?

Most interesting thing that happened was that one ref denying Brees the record in the first half ?

Going to Scotland and being off work means I completely lost my bearings and forgot to pick any games ? 

Might still drop some picks tomorrow before the games but might just take the weekend off ? Anyone else wants to pick, feel free to - I'll still track yours.

30 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Going to Scotland and being off work means I completely lost my bearings and forgot to pick any games ? 

Might still drop some picks tomorrow before the games but might just take the weekend off ? Anyone else wants to pick, feel free to - I'll still track yours.

Forgot as well. 

Should have kept faith with my Bills guys in fantasy...

Could really do with a Vikings win tonight @jimbo jones - its the most likely route to a Saints bye.

If by some miracle the Cards beat the Seahawks as well the Saints have already clinched the bye ? 

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Could really do with a Vikings win tonight @jimbo jones - its the most likely route to a Saints bye.

If by some miracle the Cards beat the Seahawks as well the Saints have already clinched the bye ? 

Tomorrrow night....

im pretty confident, Green Bay have lost every game at US Bank so far and we’ve won every home game this season. Cook is a loss because of his sheer talent, but we’ll play the same way & Boone is pretty talented. He came in last week and got more YPC than Cook did and 2 TDs, which seems to have been ignored by everyone not involved with the Vikings this well.  Cook hasnt made any big plays in weeks, that’s all come from Cousins and Diggs, and Diggs loves playing the Packers.

Archived