NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The most likely destination was reached after the most excruciating route was taken. ?

When you’re used to dealing with the Packers & Rodgers, you knew they find a way to gift them the win they needed. At least 3 unbelievable calls I’ve seen. Poor Lions outplayed them twice this season and got screwed both time.

now for a week of non stop Minny Miracle & bounty gate videos and talk ??

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

When you’re used to dealing with the Packers & Rodgers, you knew they find a way to gift them the win they needed. At least 3 unbelievable calls I’ve seen. Poor Lions outplayed them twice this season and got screwed both time.

now for a week of non stop Minny Miracle & bounty gate videos and talk ??

There was that and then the Seahawks missing out by an inch after a delay of game on the ONE YARD LINE with 30s to play. Would have also given us a bye.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

There was that and then the Seahawks missing out by an inch after a delay of game on the ONE YARD LINE with 30s to play. Would have also given us a bye.

Oof, I haven’t seen any of that game yet, hopefully an omen, and there’s more bad luck to come ?

Dalvin Cook (and Alexander Mattison) both practising in full to start the week ? 

bit of a concern that Eric Kendricks still isn’t practising, as good as any linebacker in the league when it comes to pass defence, we really need him to play.

also good to see Cam Jordan pull a Zach Brown move, publicly slating Kirk Cousins before a match, hopefully it works out as well for Jordan as it did for Brown ? 

13 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Dalvin Cook (and Alexander Mattison) both practising in full to start the week ? 

bit of a concern that Eric Kendricks still isn’t practising, as good as any linebacker in the league when it comes to pass defence, we really need him to play.

also good to see Cam Jordan pull a Zach Brown move, publicly slating Kirk Cousins before a match, hopefully it works out as well for Jordan as it did for Brown ? 

Viking’s are doing nothing in the play offs, you do know that right?

1 minute ago, David said:

Yep. I wouldn't expect anything. ?

COU709400.png

Top 10 qb in the league...just doesn’t like Monday nights ? we got to the championship game with Case Keenum, who’s a terrible QB. Vikings offense is RB driven, the health of Dalvin Cook is far more important, we mostly need Kirk not to do anything stupid, and then throw a couple of deep balls to Diggs off of play action, which he does better than anyone in the league.

a QB Shoot out between Brees & Cousins onky has one winner.

it will be a tight game which I expect to lose, but you never know. Gotta be in it, to win it ? 

21 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Including playoff games, the Saints have gone 45 consecutive games without allowing a 100 yard rusher; Dalvin Cook will not be your salvation. You need a big Kirk Cousins game. 

Also; Cam Jordan slates every QB he goes up against pre-game. It doesn't seem to have any correlation to their performances; I assume it just gets him more fired up.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Including playoff games, the Saints have gone 45 consecutive games without allowing a 100 yard rusher; Dalvin Cook will not be your salvation. You need a big Kirk Cousins game. 

Also; Cam Jordan slates every QB he goes up against pre-game. It doesn't seem to have any correlation to their performances; I assume it just gets him more fired up.

Dalvin doesnt need to go 100 yards to effect a game. A big Cousins game starts with Cook, who’s big plays are nearly always from passes, I’d argue Mattison is actually a better runner. Such streaks are there to be broken as well ?

Jordan is normally just a Bamford then, gotcha ?

59 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Dalvin doesnt need to go 100 yards to effect a game. A big Cousins game starts with Cook, who’s big plays are nearly always from passes, I’d argue Mattison is actually a better runner. Such streaks are there to be broken as well ?

Jordan is normally just a Bamford then, gotcha ?

Cam Jordan is a really nice bloke.

But in terms of games - he is our premier pass rusher and a pro-bowler. His main rival in a game is the opponent's QB, so he likes to try and get under their skin. After games he's usually very respectful about opponent QBs, its just pre-game he does this shtick. 

He and Cam Newton have a really quite entertaining "feud", there's a good youtube video documenting it ? 

I don't know if it's been noted on here before, but it blew my mind: our very own former American mouth piece, Tom Glick, is the President of the Carolina Panthers. He has been in place since their take over of David Tepper - who I think is one of the richest owners in the league? He bought them for $2.3bn and is worth $12bn. Why couldn't he put in a good word in and get this Tepper fellow to drop a few hundred million our direction. It'll only be like small change to him. 

Just in case we didn’t have enough issues at CB, Mackenzie Alexander has been filed out and Mike Hughes placed on IR. that resting players last week is working out well.

rotating the CBs had started to improve things, now there’s nobody to rotate ? that little bit of optimism for an upset is dwindling.

Archived