NFL 2019 Season

David

51 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

just waiting on what the Browns are going to do to

Wouldn't be surprised to see Josh McDaniels go there, he's supposedly hot on Baker Mayfield, they've got excellent weapons in OBJ/Landry/Chubb/Hunt and he was bought up in the area. No brainer!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Josh McDaniels go there, he's supposedly hot on Baker Mayfield, they've got excellent weapons in OBJ/Landry/Chubb/Hunt and he was bought up in the area. No brainer!

Hopefully he's as bad as he was in Denver.

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Heard McDaniels is the favourite, so hopefully so. Mike Zimmer & Gary Kubiak are no spring chickens, so I’d like to Stefanski to stay and eventually get his chance here, perhaps with Klint Kubiak going up to OC, would be good for continuity, and I think they’d be a bit more adventurous than the old timers.

Vikings injury report scaring the poo out of me. Thielens injured his ankle during practise, DIggs has been ill all week. 

our DB situation going from bad, to worse, to horrific. Mackenzie Alexander gone for a knee operation, and Jayron Kearse who’s been talked up as a good matchup for Kittle all week....back to back DNPs ?‍♂️

im expecting to read tomorrow, Dalvin Cooks arm has fallen off.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Vikings injury report scaring the poo out of me. Thielens injured his ankle during practise, DIggs has been ill all week. 

our DB situation going from bad, to worse, to horrific. Mackenzie Alexander gone for a knee operation, and Jayron Kearse who’s been talked up as a good matchup for Kittle all week....back to back DNPs ?‍♂️

So many crocks.....have we lent them our fitness and conditioning team or something?

11 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

We are doing a little health dance for Mark Ingram's calf. Big Truss.

42 minutes ago, Srg said:

We are doing a little health dance for Mark Ingram's calf. Big Truss.

Is he expected to play?  Thielens the one im concerned about, with it being a practise injury...which we seem to have a lot of, at least 2 have ended up on IR getting into injured at practise this year ?‍♂️ And he finally looked sharp again against NO

19 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Is he expected to play?  Thielens the one im concerned about, with it being a practise injury...which we seem to have a lot of, at least 2 have ended up on IR getting into injured at practise this year ?‍♂️ And he finally looked sharp again against NO

Don't think anyone really knows. We have capable backups, but it would still be a big miss.

Vikings got a good win against a decent Saints side, but Niners have been good all year. They were my tip for the Super Bowl since I watched them shut down the Rams earlier in the season - they’ve dropped off since then, but Seahawks/Packers shouldn’t be a problem for them.

Ravens winning it anyway, no doubt about it. 

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Vikings got a good win against a decent Saints side, but Niners have been good all year. They were my tip for the Super Bowl since I watched them shut down the Rams earlier in the season - they’ve dropped off since then, but Seahawks/Packers shouldn’t be a problem for them.

Ravens winning it anyway, no doubt about it. 

6 day turn around whilst they had there feet up was always going to be tough, but the offense just wasn’t good. The o line was poor, not helped by the only really good o lineman we have being taken out of the game by a cheap shot from Bosa. But we couldn’t run the ball, and when that happens we seem to have no idea what to do. 49ers dominated every area.

Now to cheer on whoever’s playing green Bay ?

Archived