NFL 2019 Season

Day

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Yes 3 good games on sky tonight with Bills v Packers, Bears v Vikings and Cowboys v Saints. I'll still probably end up doing what I always do... flicking red zone on at an ad break and then not flicking back due to no advert breaks on red zone ?

Bills v Patriots, I can see why you struggle to distinguish between the 2 pieces of filth though ?? will be interesting to see if the Bills can compete.

i normally tap out before the end of the second game. Working early mornings, I’m not used to staying up. So the coffee will be on tap tonight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Missus is away in Dublin this weekend so a whole night of Redzone and live games for me. Might even order a takeaway. 

What a time to be alive. 

I just bought a NowTV pass myself; wouldn't usually bother but the lineup today is particularly good. And I booked tomorrow off work! ? 

5 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Gallman second touchdown. 

He's on my bench. Best part of 3 quarters left. Joys. 

Oh man - I was trying to get him off waivers to put him straight in haha

If you have Saquon it's likely that most of your redzone plays are run-based. He'll get TDs every game Saq is out.

Meanwhile, Josh Allen - completely suicidial performance so far.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Not for the first time I was a bit premature....Bills well in this game.

Josh Allen calmed down, for sure. 

Pats offense looks pretty anemic too. 

Huge fumble recovery TD for the Chiefs. Play wasn't called dead, so was some confusion as they trotted back to their endzone. Correct decision, I think - but controversial again.

The officiating crew? The folks who ducked the same type of call in Saints/Rams - obviously effected by that experience. 

Archived