Leeds United (A) Tickets

Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/12/2018 at 21:46, angieram said:

They won't do it. We've been battling them on this for seasons. We just buy and swap later but it involves a lot of to-ING and fro-ING with the ticket office. To be fair they try to be helpful but have to sell tickets in a certain order. Unless we get a whole stand that usually involves selling from the corner inwards so the away members inevitably get given the worst seats.

It's frustrating but an away membership only gives you first dabs at a seat, rather than a choice of where to sit.

I have had some shocking first allocations over the years. Because of that I now rarely buy in the first few days of release.

4 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Arriving in Derby a bit late to get tickets and get the bus so looking for recommendations for a good place to watch the game. We are staying in Derby town centre so staggering distance would be ideal.

Bar Sport - has mutiple tellies and a massive projector screen. Beer is well priced, good food and walking distance to pubs and clubs

40 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not having a go as I'm not going to this from Sandbanks BUT what has happened to our support? Playing just an hour and a half up the road against top of the table  and only 1200 tickets sold? Have we lost the love?

Friday night on TV and £37 tickets.

43 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not having a go as I'm not going to this from Sandbanks BUT what has happened to our support? Playing just an hour and a half up the road against top of the table  and only 1200 tickets sold? Have we lost the love?

This is the shortest distance I have to travel all season home or away and I get a discount for being old so I'm going,  but Friday night up the M1, expensive tickets for younger folk in an old part of an old ground with a poor view, just after Christmas when it's on TV, would lead me to conclude that 1200 is a damn fine turnout. 

Archived