FM 2015 - Derby Fans

Dethorn

I am not a very good FM player but I like to watch it as much as a simulator as really playing it.

It is in my game 2033 and Derby have been in League one for a while, they were languishing near the bottom when they sacked Saidho Berahino as manager (I know wtf) and I applied for it. Dropped down from being on the verge of the playoffs in the championship with Birmingham and took a wage cut.

The Chairman is German and he wanted me to sign some German players.

First thing I did was sign a German Centre half, A german Striker and a couple of the Birmingham lads came with me, a midfielder and a CDM

Things went ok for the first few games and we got 6 points clear of the drop but we have just hit a rut and are now 22nd with 10 games left.

The fans are getting on my back and there biggest complaint.....

...... they are not happy about Thomas Schaff the German Centre half - I must admit I thought I would be on safe ground there ......:)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

I am not a very good FM player but I like to watch it as much as a simulator as really playing it.

It is in my game 2033 and Derby have been in League one for a while, they were languishing near the bottom when they sacked Saidho Berahino as manager (I know wtf) and I applied for it. Dropped down from being on the verge of the playoffs in the championship with Birmingham and took a wage cut.

The Chairman is German and he wanted me to sign some German players.

First thing I did was sign a German Centre half, A german Striker and a couple of the Birmingham lads came with me, a midfielder and a CDM

Things went ok for the first few games and we got 6 points clear of the drop but we have just hit a rut and are now 22nd with 10 games left.

The fans are getting on my back and there biggest complaint.....

...... they are not happy about Thomas Schaff the German Centre half - I must admit I thought I would be on safe ground there ......:)

Wow 2033 ? You must have plenty of time on your hands ??

7 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

If you found the thread didn't suit your interests you could easily have moved on and ignored it.

Fair comment....

Can't helping this thread should be in 'The Pub' though?

Used to absolutely love Football Manager, but think rather like dreams... recounting your own whilst fascinating to yourself is not very interesting to other people ..?. 

Archived